Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   wanted 1995 powerboat mag issue (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/174541-wanted-1995-powerboat-mag-issue.html)

O.C.Barry 12-05-2007 11:02 AM

PB Mag

Ramb -

I checked last night and while I found issues all around that date, I didn't find March 95 or 96( another guy on OSS is looking for 96). The good news is that it is highly likely that I still have it at my beach house. I lent the house to a buddy of mine for a few weeks, but I will be back there at the end of the month. I'll let you know then.

Barry

Mr Gadgets 12-05-2007 12:08 PM

Ramb,
I went thru my collection and I have the 94 issues and then 98. Not sure if I missed that many issues or the wife tossed them when I wasnt looking.. Sorry no luck so far. I will keep an eye open though..

Dick

Rambunctious 12-05-2007 01:06 PM

Barry and Mr. G

thanks for looking

mosport, i will send you a pm, step one, I woudl like to get copies and jstu read the writeup, and step 2 I will continue with this thread to get the issues if possible

so, does anyone else have these two issues?
otherwise I'l be patient for oc barry or jmeng to check their other houses

thanks

Ramb

Baja_Bigdog 12-05-2007 03:14 PM

I just looked too and mine stop at '94....I do have a '95 brochure.

have you tried calling Powerboat mag ?...

http://www.powerboatmag.com/content/view/10/17/

Rambunctious 12-05-2007 04:13 PM

thanks outlaw
I checked and they only go back to 2004 with the back issue service. they were not aware of other archiving of older issues ( I'm sure they exist somewhere)

so...one man's junk is another's treasure I'm hoping :)

Ramb

Rambunctious 12-08-2007 10:11 AM

Mosport

THANKS, they arrived, perfectly packed and in great condition.
In time to meet my buddy after work for a beer. we looked them over with a fine tooth comb. nice articles on my boat.

I would like to keep them through Chrismas as i have a get together with some highschool buddies that have not seen or rode on this boat yet.

I will send them back as I received them, and understand why you would liek to keep them in yrou collection with your 95 271SR1

so, anyone if you find and would like to sell your march and june 1995 issues. I would be greatly appreciative

Thanks

Ramb

BRD 12-08-2007 11:34 AM

I've got June 95 .... not sure why March would be "missing" ?

What was in that issue ?

mosport1 12-09-2007 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Rambunctious (Post 2364103)
Mosport

THANKS, they arrived, perfectly packed and in great condition.
In time to meet my buddy after work for a beer. we looked them over with a fine tooth comb. nice articles on my boat.

I would like to keep them through Chrismas as i have a get together with some highschool buddies that have not seen or rode on this boat yet.

I will send them back as I received them, and understand why you would liek to keep them in yrou collection with your 95 271SR1

so, anyone if you find and would like to sell your march and june 1995 issues. I would be greatly appreciative

Thanks

Ramb

I'm glad Fed Ex did their job and got there before beer-thirty. And from that box of stuff you can see your boat got a bit of press back in the day.

Keeping that stuff into the new year is fine by me, just let me know when it's headed back so I'll know to expect it.

Enjoy.

Rambunctious 12-09-2007 11:15 AM

brd
yoru june copy had the boat of the year results.
MArch was the initial seatrial of my boat ( like others that made it to the June awards issue)

I didn't realize till I read this that it made offshroe boat of the year

so thanks again to Mosport
and BRD , If you would part with it, I woudl like to buy your June issue

send me an email if you like
robert(dot)hamelink(at)jci(dot)com

and if anyone finds March......

Ramb

nova26 12-10-2007 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by BRD (Post 2364184)
I've got June 95 .... not sure why March would be "missing" ?

What was in that issue ?

BRD you would'nt happen to have March of 96?