If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    try DOCMANRICH..Rich will help you out, also do the install..... rain, sleet or snow, Rich is on the go...504-405-5536 Docmanrich

My Boats:
    1993 SONIC 35SS
    Middle River, Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by marylandmark View Post
    Docmanrich- I called him a while ago about lifts and he would be the one I would go with if I were in the market!!

Donzi38ZXXX - good man and I have done business with Ted in the past- man of his word and am sure he would be willing to help out in whatever capacity he could.

How about buying Ted's lift and having Dom install it? Not sure if Dom works on "used" lifts or not but never know. If so have him take it apart and install it so he know what he is getting in to..

Hi-Tide of MD- my personal experience ranked them as the #1 company I would go out of my way to recommend to anyone that will listen to steer as far away from as you can!!! Some have had great products and installs with them; all I can say is I really, really, really wished I was one of them because I wasn't!!

We bought the lift from Ted, actually going to pick it up this Saturday. Ted was great to deal with!

Gold Member Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Playn View Post
    Here is one I just found on craigslist

That 35' Sonic isn't the lightest boat in the world so don't skimp on the capacity of the lift you get.
    That sounds like a really good price for a lift installed. Ive been asking around in my area and the labor alone for the poles is more than that.

Platinum Member Platinum Member O.C.Barry's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Cigarette SS Race Edition
    Ocean City, MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboat713 View Post
    We bought the lift from Ted, actually going to pick it up this Saturday. Ted was great to deal with!
    I just put my lift in November '07. It was my first lift install, but it went really well (and I'm a business analyst by trade). I'm here in Baltimore a lot (about 15 minutes from you) so if you have any questions, I'll be glad to try to help. The River Watch has a lot of lifts installed as well if you need to look at them, but most if not all of theirs are beamless.

Good luck.

Thanks, Barry

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12