Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL >

Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Notices

Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Old 12-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Terry Sobo just drove by, he said the place is vacant. He said he was sorry to all effected by this.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

fabricator, that would be a NEW home address for him this year then. The one I had was 934 Medira Drive in Lady Lake, FL 32159. I got a bunch of PM's showing some great support Today. Let me tell yah guys, I REALLY appreciate ALL of it! I did receive some Intel that placed the boat at a Advanced Auto on Mcgregor Blvd. I believe the street # is 15580. Hey Terry, how big are you, And what kind of guns do you own? Maybe I'll have you visit this guy! Just Kidding. Again, thanks to everyone for your support, Nick.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

As a Small Business owner in my community, I cannot fathom operating in this manner. I'm not surprised that this guy is out of operation. Knowing what I know about about this guy, I would not be surprised if hes just doing it all over again with more people like me from somewhere else though.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Update: I have the wrong Street # for Advanced Auto Professionals. 12640 Mcgregor is the correct addy. Phone Number: 481-6313
Old 12-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I go right by there every day to and from work, I'll check it out tonight if someone doesn't get there before I do!

I think I just developed a desire to 'buy' a Wellcraft.......
Old 12-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Registered

I have a Smith X frame .500 you can borrow!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Registered

No problem Nick. Happy to do anything I can. I'm confused about his home address becuase I looked in the county tax records for him?? Oh well... Keep us informed.

I've got plenty of firepower if we need it
Old 12-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Banned

HOLY CHIT!!!.....This is some good STUFF!!!....
Old 12-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Registered

Looks like he hasn't been remitting his sales taxes to the state:
http://www.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetai...i=0&ref=search

Here's a link to the first page:

http://www.leeclerk.org/OR/Search.aspx
Old 12-06-2007, 03:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You'll find this post in several spots on the site- I repeat it every time I hear of one of these situations.

Some years back, my uncle bought a used car. Looked nice on the outside but once he got it home, he noticed some things. Took it to a local shop and discovered that it was a rebuilt wreck. Obviously upset, he called the seller and demanded a refund. The seller was accomodating on the phone. They decided to meet later that day and un-do the transaction. Since he needed a ride back, my cousin (not his son, his wife's sister's kid) followed him out. My cousin is a little unstable- another story altogether. Anyway, the guy gave him the money and go the car back. But he was short a few hundred- told my uncle that was all he had and would make it up later. Before my uncle could say anything my nutty cousin pulls a pistol and hits the guy, then holds him down and tells him the money needs to show up now. Of course my uncle had no idea this woas going to happen. At any rate, they got in the car and went home. An hour or so later, the police arrived at his house, forced entry and arrested him for armed robbery. Cousin too. Cousin got 4 years, served 2.5. my uncle got off after dropping about 50 grand on lawyers.

You have to consider all the possibilities before you act.

Quick Reply: Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.