Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still no word?
Old 12-06-2007, 06:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dwtinc
I know that I was talking about forced entry at gun point and he didn't know
Yeah, I know.

And, my uncle SHOULD have known. My cousin was a head case. He's pretty f-ing clueless and trusting.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered

Default no joy

I drove by Advanced Auto, it was dusk and they were closed up. YES, there is a boat in the back, on a trailer, it is buried in there. It is a white hull with a red stripe. NOT white with teal or green accents. I drove up the street to another lot, they had a white cat there earlier this year of questionable condition, they had NO boats on the lot tonight. Keep the leads coming, we'll track them down as best we can.

Just for the record, (Gary's) Advanced Auto has had a good reputation through the years, I don't want their name to be maligned by this. I confirmed their reputation with a local parts warehouse account rep, he has only good things to say about them. They appear to definitely NOT be involved in any way.

'Nuff said.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the effort fabricator, I really appreciate it. I should make that clear to everyone: I am in no way, shape, or form attempting to slander or discredit any of the reputable businesses that reside in the Ft. Myers area. Please accept my apologies if anyone feels this way. I will keep the information coming for you guys. Just to be safe I will state: The information I am receiving is unverified and from private parties. Being 1800 miles away, I cannot confirm, nor deny if this intel is accurate and trustworthy. I HAVE found the members of OSO to be genuinely honest people and this to be a very good community.
Again I thank you all for your support and interest in my situation . I hope to find a resolution to my problem in the form of monetarial compensation, or the recovery and reclamation of the vessel.
Thanks, Nick
Old 12-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Banned

I just thought I would ask, did you get any resolve with your credit card company? Did Mastercard not refund your money? I think it sucks that this happend to you....
Old 12-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you sure there was even a boat? Maybe just a picture of one he claimed as his. Might explain why it can't be found.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered

That's a possibility. Nick - did you ever get a HIN during your transactions with him?
Old 12-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fabricator
I drove by Advanced Auto, it was dusk and they were closed up. YES, there is a boat in the back, on a trailer, it is buried in there. It is a white hull with a red stripe. NOT white with teal or green accents. I drove up the street to another lot, they had a white cat there earlier this year of questionable condition, they had NO boats on the lot tonight. Keep the leads coming, we'll track them down as best we can.

Just for the record, (Gary's) Advanced Auto has had a good reputation through the years, I don't want their name to be maligned by this. I confirmed their reputation with a local parts warehouse account rep, he has only good things to say about them. They appear to definitely NOT be involved in any way.

'Nuff said.
I was the one that went by there earlier.
From the street it resembles a Nova but when I went around back I could see that it's Vector.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Thats true, US1, this boat may not even exist. When I paid for the boat I was supposed to get the title in the mail right away. That never happened, so I have no HIN# from the hull.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spazboz
Thats true, US1, this boat may not even exist. When I paid for the boat I was supposed to get the title in the mail right away. That never happened, so I have no HIN# from the hull.

Sorry to hear that Nick. Does sound like it did not exist. I have not figured out what else we locals can do? If you come up with anything - we'll check it out. Just pondering here, since I could not find him in Lee County records - he may just be long gone. But a Sh1t Bag like that is likely set up somewhere else. Anybody know how to track his azz all over the country?? Witch hunts are always fun

Chris S. - Don't get my past comment about firepower wrong. I'm crazy but not stupid. I'd never do anything like O.J.

Quick Reply: Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.