Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Was in OSO classifieds Donzi 22 Classic Sac Delta? >

Was in OSO classifieds Donzi 22 Classic Sac Delta?

Notices

Was in OSO classifieds Donzi 22 Classic Sac Delta?

Old 12-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was in OSO classifieds Donzi 22 Classic Sac Delta?

Maybe the ad expired or she was sold.

I'm heading down to Vegas and if this is still for sale would like to look at her, as I'm thinking a early to mid 90's classic is perfect for messing about on Shasta and Lake Mead......
Old 12-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Anyone have seen 18 to 22 classics for sale on the west coast; Washington, Oregon, Cali and Nev. Please give the heads up.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know there is one in Alameda, was pretty nice when I saw it a few months back. You might want to call John Berry Yachts, they should know.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
I know there is one in Alameda, was pretty nice when I saw it a few months back. You might want to call John Berry Yachts, they should know.
Posting to remember that info. Thanks. Found a Criterion on Boat Trader maybe worth the detour through Lake Tahoe.

I'm thinking of checking this non Donzi out just because its in state and seems like an o.k price for what it is:

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/2/90897742.htm
Old 12-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

Zudnic, there were a couple threads on OSO about the 202, I found one about Chris craft putting sand in the boat, look close before making a decision.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ht=202+Stinger
Old 12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered

You need an excuse to go through Tahoe There'll be a light dusting of snow after this last storm, should be beautiful.

I have a 30' Donzi with a pair of 7.4 MPIs', all restored and ready to go if you're interested. It's in Bethel Isl. my Donzi
Attached Thumbnails Was in OSO classifieds Donzi 22 Classic Sac Delta?-tn_rear_2.jpg  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Criterion is well worth looking at.. I have several pics of it from a few years ago, appears the resto was pretty well done...
Old 12-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Registered

Thanks for the heads up on the Stingers.

Yes, I need an excuse for Tahoe because lived in Incline Village while growing up. It's kind of a taken for granted place for me not seen as a place to go.

Nice Donzi seen her in the classifieds. My plan is work locate business in Redding. I don't like small town living when it comes to night life. I'm lucky Redding living expenses are paid for by the company with housing. I'm going to use the money that I'm saving to rent, maybe buy in Vegas for weekend entertainment work stress relief.

Classics are my favorite of all time and Criterions well they are just extra cool classics. Just don't want to travel to Florida for one. Set my budget this round at $10K to $25K and boat sizes 18 to 30ft. Bigger budget and more boat in the summer. This round will get me through winter and spring!

I just thought of what I've spent on cheap but fun cars in the last 3 years. And have decided would be more fun to apply the same cheapness with boats.

Forgot to add the 4 944 turbo's and the two non, plus 2 Corrado VR6's. A $45K to $50K boat will be like my Excursion and two 04 Rangers.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered

ok if you're from Incline then you've propably spent too much time between the Bridge Tender and Naughty Dawg. I understand

A 22 Classic is a SWEET boat to be sure. I'll keep my eyes open for one.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
ok if you're from Incline then you've propably spent too much time between the Bridge Tender and Naughty Dawg. I understand

A 22 Classic is a SWEET boat to be sure. I'll keep my eyes open for one.
I never boated in Tahoe. Was an ocean snob until this summer and no freeboard!

Both Mead and Shasta are perfect for a Classic...

My cheapness also dictates quality in under thirty feet its tough to beat Donzi. Also want a Minx as well one day.

Quick Reply: Was in OSO classifieds Donzi 22 Classic Sac Delta?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.