SARASOTA - Roll Call - New Years Day fun run & New Years Eve Party!!l

Notices

SARASOTA - Roll Call - New Years Day fun run & New Years Eve Party!!l

Old 12-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SARASOTA - Roll Call - New Years Day fun run & New Years Eve Party!!l

Hello,
As you know, Ryan Beckley is doing the fun run on New Years Day here in Sarasota out of the Hyatt. Scott & I are having a New Years Eve Party from 7 - 1. I would like to extend an invite to any OSO'ers & their families that would like to attend. Love putting the faces with the screen names. You don't have to be involved in the run to join in on the fun but it is highly encouraged!! We'll be heating up the pool & hot tub for the kids or anyone else that may be interested in swimming, so bring your suits. Fireworks finale & toast at midnight.
We will have food, drinks for the kids & mixers available for you, as well as party poppers for both the kids & big kids!! BYOB! We really have a good time & I'm sure there will be some past poker run videos running somewhere....lol!! If you'll be coming in from out of town, I'll be happy to help with hotel info if needed. Please RSVP for the party by 12/27/07 either on this thread or PM me. I will PM all RSVP's with address, phone # & directions. Ryan I'm sure will get back to anyone needing any further fun run info. Happy Holidays!! Thanks & hope you can make it. Lori
Old 12-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Registered

Anyone going to be able to stop by? We would love to have you.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Won't make New Year's Eve, but we'll be there for the run on New Year's Day.

We're coming over from the Orlando area, and as of right now there could be as many as 6 of us.

24' Pantera
(3) 24' Skater's
30' Spectre
29' Lightning CC
Old 12-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

It sounds like the list is gonna be long and distinguished.....I'll try to give a run down later.....
Old 12-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Ryan Beckley;2366403]It sounds like the list is gonna be long and distinguished

Yes it does!!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Registered

cant make the run this year as i have friends coming down from mich for the bowl game in Orlando new years day but the party sounds good ! whats the details ?
scott
Old 12-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Registered

Copiercat,
It's from 7 - 1 or so & a family oriented party. BYOB. We'll have food, fireworks, heat up the pool, stuff for the kids, mixers for drinks, etc. Most of our age group have kids & it's tough finding babysitters on New Years Eve. We ALL have a great time & keep it simple!! People usually pop in & out throughout ngt for a drink, then head on to their "more adult" parties. Plus with the run the next day, we don't want people hanging too much. I know we're boring, (no poll dancing here) but thought it would be cool to meet some OSO'ers if they were in the area or in town for the run & had no plans. Any OSO'er is always welcome to stop by our home.