Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's cold here Need new job (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/175272-its-cold-here-need-new-job.html)

Cash Bar 12-13-2007 10:01 PM

Hey Mark, ever hear of South Bay Realty in Naples area?

They actually have a listing in a condo building HERE and I am having some difficulty getting a return on a written offer.....:eek:

Mark 12-13-2007 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2371282)
Hey Mark, ever hear of South Bay Realty in Naples area?

They actually have a listing in a condo building HERE and I am having some difficulty getting a return on a written offer.....:eek:

Hmmm. WTF - is it a Short Sale? The name does not ring a bell. When did you fax the offer and what is the time frame, etc.? E-mail me some details on the agent with phone number, etc. : [email protected] I'll see what I can do.

A recent client of mine from your area has 10 acres to sell. I was going to send them directly to you - then I found out it is in upper central FL. No good for either of us. :(

Cash Bar 12-13-2007 10:35 PM

As usual, in the office at 11pm and counting..

Yep, I have migrated more to commercial and waterfront now, except by referral or for OSO peeps. Phone has been ringing a lot more last few eeeks for sure. Since hurr season slowed.

No short sale.

I will give the guy 'til tomorrow and let you know. It's a listing in a Laud condo. A member here made an offer...

Mark 12-13-2007 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2371314)
As usual, in the office at 11pm and counting..

Yep, I have migrated more to commercial and waterfront now, except by referral or for OSO peeps. Phone has been ringing a lot more last few eeeks for sure. Since hurr season slowed.

No short sale.

I will give the guy 'til tomorrow and let you know. It's a listing in a Laud condo. A member here made an offer...

Oke-doke. Can't let another member go without his Florida playground. :drink:

Commercial is good till next year IMO. Unless it's true Investors building a Condo portfolio, ur right to stick with the waterfront. The dry stuff is mostly Short Sales around here. I HATE SHORT SALES!!!

dwtinc 12-14-2007 01:58 AM

Mark and Cash I will give one of you two a call if something would happen. I am not saying I'm smart or anything but I feel there will be a big opportunity in south Florida in the short future. I am really surprized at the west coast side opportunities then I re-thought and maybe the east coast will not take as big of hit as the west. More growth for year round on the east side I assume.

dwtinc 12-14-2007 02:00 AM

Seems like there is a lot of short sales on water front on the west side. I am just not that familiar with the west side as I am with the east.

Queenie 12-14-2007 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2370866)
Thanks Mark. I will drop you an E-mail..soon..

Giiees,,.. Thank gowd spelling doesn't count here. (I just read my own post) :angry-smiley-038:

Seems you've used that spelling excuse here before! :D

PARADOX 12-14-2007 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 (Post 2371640)
Seems you've used that spelling excuse here before! :D

That’s the only excurse I have left.
Luckily, I spelled correctly on “that” post. :evilb:

copiercat 12-14-2007 10:51 AM

we always are looking for sales / service people for the office equiptment business here in the counties of Sarasota, Manatee, charlotte and some accts to ft Myers /Naples area.
like everywhere else in the country ecomomy is not what it was, but it will be back, right now color machines and scanning are hot so there is opportunity for motivated individuals....
i like the west coast of fl for its diversity in arts, theatre, culture and the business base is not so tourist dependent.
just need more roads to get around
and did i mention the boating !other than the water nazis is pretty decent year round for all types of boating interests

dwtinc 12-14-2007 01:01 PM

Like I said in the past I think that the economy will come back and Florida once again with be the place to run to. I wouldn't know how to act if I had things easy anyways. I have been self employed for a long time and having a paycheck on Friday would be different. Copiercat what is the housing market doing in the counties that you mentioned. Again that is one reason I am interested in making a move for the chance of taking the advantage of a bottomed out housing market.