It's cold here Need new job >

It's cold here Need new job

Notices

It's cold here Need new job

Old 12-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by Katapult
Well shure is a lot of hostility toward the Northeast. Must be because of the lack of a proper gene pool in the South and Midwest.
There are nice people from "up north" but too many Strong Island, Growing up Gotti wannabees coming to FL to be everything they dreamed of in their 4 decker rat infested Bronx apartment they shared with 4 generations of their immediate family.

Remember:

1. Florida is full of people with burnt out dreams.

2. Florida is a sunny place for shady people.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0w0c0DOLrsw Cashbar can vouch for dealing with these kinda guys in both his businesses.

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 12-15-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dwtinc
Mark you stated you are leaving down there in a while. Are you going back? I will probably plan a trip in mid Janurary to check things out. If you are available I would be interested in looking into what the place has to offer.

I'm kind of planning on leaving just after Christmas. But I am hoping to stay another two or three months. I won't know for sure until the last minute. A few big deals would keep me here till spring (hint, hint people).
Old 12-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Banned

Just as a weather report, my truck thermometer said 91 today.

It's supposed to get cold this weekend.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

89 down here.. Had to cancel the backyard bonfire we are going to have to welcome winter.. Kids are unamused...
Old 12-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered

Just to tell you the sh:t here it is 18 degrees and snowing. Tell me again how it sucks there. Better yet anyone want to trade houses for a couple months.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered

I would give up all of this for a bunch of rude people.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Sad but true. Parkland is nice however Almost built a house there. More space between your neighbors.

Peoria. ... Main st. University st. PBR. Cat. Big Als',, BU. Avanti's and the best Gondola ni the world.. Sounds familiar???
Yeah, more McMansions. They used to give out bumper stickers "PHO" for Parkland Home Owner to help identify those that were not. Some of those homeowners ended up in the Sun-Sentinel for some illegal activity. Moved south to Cooper City for friendlier neighbors, good schools and organized sports. My Peoria girlfriend was a Bradley undergrad. Glad to see Caterpillar still on top. Big Al's was too much fun...
Old 12-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by copiercat
when i decided to move from Ann Arbor Mich in 88 to Fla, i drove down the east coast and up the west coast stopping at towns all along the way to get the flavor of each, when i got to the sarasota area i basically stopped looking as it was as close to the things that i held high as importantance in a community i could attach myself too, with that said what I discovered was that Fla has 2 sides, the east coast is where people were from the northeast NY,NJ, MASS,Conn, and such the west coast is people from the rust belt ,Mich, OH, ILL,and that the 2 interestates separate the 2- 95 east,75 west,i chose west as it was people i was accustomed too and i liked the sunsets better than sunrise over the water and i really dont like dealing with atttitudes as well as i dont speak spanish and i like my car where i left it the night before. i havent locked my home or car in a VERY long time and never had a problem.
we get to tailgate here with several college towns not far and the bucs games in tampa 1 hour away, although everyone roots for the visiting team it seems
Friends from Indiana bought a nice house on a lake in Ft. Meyers. Last year their home was burglarized with large electronics stolen during daylight. Amazingly no one saw anything. My friend returned home early that day and fortunately for the perps. did not catch them inside. Been to Sarasota and surrounding areas. It's easy to see why you chose to live there...
Old 12-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

<<<<---------- Bradley Brave alumni here Joe...
Old 12-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dwtinc
Just to tell you the sh:t here it is 18 degrees and snowing. Tell me again how it sucks there. Better yet anyone want to trade houses for a couple months.
Does waking up with an oak tree on your house qualify?
Attached Thumbnails It's cold here Need new job-12-15-004.jpg  

Quick Reply: It's cold here Need new job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.