Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Trick Marine Holiday Party all invited >

Trick Marine Holiday Party all invited

Notices

Trick Marine Holiday Party all invited

Old 12-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I am surprised knowning this industry and the people that are in it big time that guys like Fred Cecil are not in the hospital. That is not the right way to handle a situation like that but if I were to screw people over like Bill from National Marine and Fred from Trick have I would be scared to leave the house let alone stay in the house were everyone knows were I live. AMAZING!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
and the Whiskey a go-go is just a place to sip on quality liquers
while taking in all the high end canadian culture and learning Russian.
I've always been more of an Upper Brass fan .......
Old 12-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
That happens to have a table reserved in your name 24/7.....
I would have a 24/7 reservation, except that it is in Philadelphia
Old 12-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TSPM
Still scratching my head on the National Marine situation........1. How did they(he) get around all the finance stuff and 2. Nobody went after him personally (either in court or hand to hand combat) for all that money broken legs or even a bullet was due........ another azzhole that puts a negative view on the industry and hurt the honest dealers and brokers.

This is my first comment on any or all of the threads started on this situation. BUT...I agree 110%...I can not understand how and why the people that have been harmed..have done nothing about the situation that has transpired. We can not let these guys get away with this. It needs to be handled professionally..BUT IS THERE ANYONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
This is my first comment on any or all of the threads started on this situation. BUT...I agree 110%...I can not understand how and why the people that have been harmed..have done nothing about the situation that has transpired. We can not let these guys get away with this. It needs to be handled professionally..BUT IS THERE ANYONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
I'm going after Trick in court, using fraud by inducement as the claim.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I'm going after Trick in court, using fraud by inducement as the claim.
I do not mean to pry but are you going to be a small claims or regular court case? Does his state have any kind of consumer protection like Massachusetts has were it is tripple damages?

Hopefully you get paid once you get your judgement and get to at leaste confront him face to face in Court and let him know how you feel. Just don't fall for his oh feel sorry for me BS line that you KNOW he is going to be bringing to court!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 11:09 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Delialah's is just a steak house right ???

uh ha "A"

Last edited by bojoe2; 12-16-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:13 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I would attend a Trick Marine Christmas Party, but I will not attend a Holiday Party.....That offends me

all that politicly correct sh!p
Old 12-16-2007, 11:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Harming people always sounds like a fulfilling idea. Most reasonable people aren't willing to lower themselves that far though. The one's that do usually find it to be a dirtier experience that they had hoped for and leave it feeling worse than better.

On the other hand, I don't think the world would shed too many tears if a guy like Fred just happened to walk in on a convenience store holdup and took a stray round.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I hired a lawyer in ohio but after ten grand he did nothing but tell me home savings would refund my payments.How do you get the down pymt or diff in trade back? I went on down the road but his turn will come.I suspect some of the people are waiting for the right chance encounter.

Quick Reply: Trick Marine Holiday Party all invited

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.