Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine Holiday Party all invited (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/175473-trick-marine-holiday-party-all-invited.html)

pasquesi 12-16-2007 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2373666)
I do not mean to pry but are you going to be a small claims or regular court case? Does his state have any kind of consumer protection like Massachusetts has were it is tripple damages?

Hopefully you get paid once you get your judgement and get to at leaste confront him face to face in Court and let him know how you feel. Just don't fall for his oh feel sorry for me BS line that you KNOW he is going to be bringing to court!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I won't provide anything further, because I can't. I'm not interested in meeting him face to face. I will most likely be named among the many to be listed on his US Bankruptcy Petition, which should be filed shortly. But, I'm going to have some fun anyway, just because I can at this point!

Chris Sunkin 12-18-2007 09:29 AM

Why would Trick go bankrupt? There are no assets.

RunninHotRacing163.1 12-18-2007 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2373666)
I do not mean to pry but are you going to be a small claims or regular court case? Does his state have any kind of consumer protection like Massachusetts has were it is tripple damages?

Hopefully you get paid once you get your judgement and get to at leaste confront him face to face in Court and let him know how you feel. Just don't fall for his oh feel sorry for me BS line that you KNOW he is going to be bringing to court!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Exactly AUDIO ,enuf said !!! the old saying you cant beat a dead horse comes to mind . Had a similar incident in ARIZ and was taken for $60,000.00 along with another dozen the same .It went to court he went to jail for 2 years and there was a payment plan set up by the state of ariz court . I got a check every month for 5 years for friggin .85 cents what a FUCHIN joke ..it was'nt worth the envelope and stamp to mail it .good luck to all you guys but your not gonna see any triple damages .Dont know this fred guy but im sure evrything is in wifey & daughters names .:(

pasquesi 12-18-2007 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2375745)
Why would Trick go bankrupt? There are no assets.

He will file bankruptcy both corporately and personally, to avoid having judgements which are enforceable on his record. It's the assets he MAY own in the future which he will be protecting by bankruptcy.

fund razor 12-18-2007 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 (Post 2373266)
I would attend a Trick Marine Christmas Party, but I will not attend a Holiday Party.....That offends me

This post was way under-rated.
This was a three
:D :D :D

tomtbone1993 12-18-2007 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2376308)
This post was way under-rated.
This was a three
:D :D :D

Thank you I try:cool-smiley-011:

CAP071 12-18-2007 06:05 PM

WE should all send him a Christmas card :D