Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Merry Christmas, Something wrong here. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/175500-merry-christmas-something-wrong-here.html)

PARADOX 12-15-2007 01:01 PM

Merry Christmas, Something wrong here.

Yesssss. Merry Christmas everyone…. Here I am decorating the outside of the house.
Putting up some lighted icicles. Most .. around here,(especially kids) never seen icicles or walked in the snow. They all asking about Santa’s big winter coat… what’s a “snow men” ?. they wonder.
I just dragged in a tree imported from somewhere near Canada…. Wearing shorts,,,, OSO ‘T’ shirt,, (now full of sap) lol.. and braking out in sweat, getting sunburned.. Also putting up lights on palm trees.. Something wrong with this picture??? But.. the X-mas spirit is strong as ever....Where is MY SNOOOOOWWWWW !!!!
I need snow for 2 days. (24th. 25th) Fed –X to me.. :D
Merry Christmas to all and Happy boating.. where ever you are.

:ernaehrung004:

RunninHotRacing163.1 12-15-2007 01:06 PM

We got 8 to 10" coming now ,send me your adress and ill send you a cooler full of this CHIT

Dean Ferry 12-15-2007 01:16 PM

We headed to NY, upstate for X_mas, and my brother just bought (2) new snowmoblies!! Woo Hoo!:D

JCPERF 12-15-2007 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2373003)
Yesssss. Merry Christmas everyone…. Here I am decorating the outside of the house.
Putting up some lighted icicles. Most .. around here,(especially kids) never seen icicles or walked in the snow. They all asking about Santa’s big winter coat… what’s a “snow men” ?. they wonder.
I just dragged in a tree imported from somewhere near Canada…. Wearing shorts,,,, OSO ‘T’ shirt,, (now full of sap) lol.. and braking out in sweat, getting sunburned.. Also putting up lights on palm trees.. Something wrong with this picture??? But.. the X-mas spirit is strong as ever....Where is MY SNOOOOOWWWWW !!!!

Christmas got cancelled

open87 12-15-2007 01:32 PM

yeah , temp outside is 81 degrees , un-friggen beliveable :mad:

but , there is a front coming ,i might wear a jacket tommorow:rolleyes:

saw a santa a little earlier ,he looked as if he was about to pass out:D i said , before you know it he will be sitting taking pictures with his helper holding his jacket with just a wife beater tank top ,shorts, and boots:evilb::D

XPRESS 33PP 12-15-2007 03:25 PM

We got 8" on Thursday and 1 to 2 feet coming tonight threw Monday am with blizzard conditions. The only thing I like about this weather is that I'm in the auto body parts business. So bring it on! Cha-ching!!! :D:evilb::D

bluellama 12-15-2007 03:43 PM

It was -21 C here today, I'm guessing you had more fun putting up lights than I did.
It was so cold the beer was freezing faster than I could drink it.... :D

tomtbone1993 12-15-2007 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2373003)

It was my understanding that 90% of the "snow" in United States came through Florida:cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-011::eek:

10x 12-15-2007 05:02 PM

I heard it was Mexico. :eek:

Ryan8886 12-15-2007 05:05 PM

Up to 14" coming into the Detroit area tonight.......where would you like us to send it? You're gonna need a pretty big P.O. box! :drink: