Notices

Race boat grave yard

Old 12-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jonyb

Sorry Steve. I've paid for the last few years and this year I'm cutting my expenses. I'm not a millionaire like most of the members here. I'm a blue-collar worker trying to make a living to support my family and expensive hobbies.
Jony b there will be no cutting back on OSO , I have sent Stev a paypal and since no UC you can still enjoy all the cool boat pics on this site . Hava a Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays
Old 12-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
Jony b there will be no cutting back on OSO , I have sent Stev a paypal and since no UC you can still enjoy all the cool boat pics on this site . Hava a Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays
So you sent OSO Steve a paypal for my membership? What on earth would make you do that? I wasn't trying to make anyone feel sorry for me with that last statement....

If that's the case, then thanks! I appreciate it
Old 12-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jonyb
So you sent OSO Steve a paypal for my membership?

If that's the case, then thanks! I appreciate it
Provide for your family and have a Merry Xmas and Happy holidays . I do own a bunch of lots in cherokee village out your way if i make it out there you'll owe me a cup of that moonshine
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Registered

I'd have to agree with Nociggie... My membership to OSO costs a lot more than the $45 bucks or whatever it cost... But at least my boat mechanic has named a wing of his house after me!

Damn shame seeing all those old horses gone to the glue factory instead of being put out to stud (and I'm talking about the boats here RHR!). Seeing stuff like that always give me the project itch! Thank god I live in a city where I couldn't put a 45' x 12' pile of scrap aluminum in my yard!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:06 PM
1CE
Registered

DS, _ any more news on the 41 CUV up in the Vancouver area ? J
Old 12-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
I would definetly want one of the Aluminum ones for sure. I See all of the parts still in the cockpit of the one that is what leads me to believe other parts are still there. Very sad to see for sure.......I guess they don't believe in canopy covers in canvas there...
Funny you should bring up the aluminum hull, I was thinking that one might be worth chasing down too. I've got enough parts around here to put it together. If it's got drives and running gear then the expensive part would be motors worthy of the hull. I've got access to a pair of Ron Potter mills that would be pretty happy in there.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lofty
Funny you should bring up the aluminum hull, I was thinking that one might be worth chasing down too. I've got enough parts around here to put it together. If it's got drives and running gear then the expensive part would be motors worthy of the hull. I've got access to a pair of Ron Potter mills that would be pretty happy in there.
Lofty you really think they would leave these lying around with the drives & gear and would'nt pull them off ??? looks like a plane ride to italy is in order .
Old 12-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Banned

your thread wont ope 1CE
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.offshoreonly.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer
Old 12-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1CE
DS, _ any more news on the 41 CUV up in the Vancouver area ? J
You know, I've been meaning to give that guy a call... I haven't talked to him in almost a year. It's actually a 38 not a 41. And it sounded like it needed a complete re-rig. I love the boats, but similar to the comments made in this discussion, it's hard to back into a purchase price (that's not a negative number) for the hull that would make the re-rig cost effective when compared to other alternatives.

I'd heard last year that Thuraya could be had in the low $200s ready to go with sixes and Lambos. And there are three or four other boats rattling around Viareggio in various states of dissasembly... I think getting a V hull into a container would be a LOT easier than shipping a cat, but I've never done it, so that's just speculation on my part.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
Lofty you really think they would leave these lying around with the drives & gear and would'nt pull them off ??? looks like a plane ride to italy is in order .
Do you think a surface drive will fit in the overhead compartment?!

Quick Reply: Race boat grave yard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.