Notices

Race boat grave yard

Old 12-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Do you think a surface drive will fit in the overhead compartment?!
overhead compartment on a container ship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do believe one of the alum ones could be put together and be worth the effort .the rigging & drive #s seemed a bit high .
Old 12-18-2007, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJD
There isn't a link to a site, it was just the pictures you see here. Since I posted this, I have made contact with the guy who took the pictures. Anyone want to make a package deal offer on all the boats with me? I see a few poker runners there!
Are they for sale?
Old 12-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonyb
Guess you missed the part where I said I was a paying member for 3 years and it's not worth it.
Thats a pretty bold statement to make here. You should go to Speedwake and hang out, thats a pretty happening site.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
Lofty you really think they would leave these lying around with the drives & gear and would'nt pull them off ??? looks like a plane ride to italy is in order .
Send the G5, I can leave anytime and I pack light.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Thats a pretty bold statement to make here. You should go to Speedwake and hang out, thats a pretty happening site.
Can we just get this back on topic?
Old 12-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Hey Team Blaha take a chill pill and maybe speedwake is the place to hang out then go there . the guy is a platinum member and looks like hes been around for a few years .
Old 12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
a 45' x 12' pile of scrap aluminum in my yard!
Oooooooooh. You just said the magic word. I wonder what one of those would bring at the recycler????

Holy $****. I should be shot for even thinking like that.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fabricator
Oooooooooh. You just said the magic word. I wonder what one of those would bring at the recycler????

Holy $****. I should be shot for even thinking like that.
Ya u think those guys would of thought of that ,but looks like monies no object up/down there
Old 12-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered

Don't know if it's the same disease, but check out www.carsinbarns.com sometime... Maybe they're "planning on doing something with them someday". HA HA HA!

Oops, looks like someone didn't pay their host bill... try this, similar content. http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/carsinbarns1.html
Old 12-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

Heres one that was available south of Detroit, brand new never rigged 198? 38 Cougar. I went up to look at it with a friend that was serious about purchasing it, wanted to do a clone of the old Systems boat. Called the owner back a few days after looking at it and i was informed that he was keeping it and rigging it for outboards (wtf?). Than the owner called me back a week or so later and wanted to know if i was still interested with the OB bracket work on it. He cut all the Arneson brackets off and welded on some contraption. I told him he ruined the boat and no thanks. Now i come to find out it has had some more work done to it and has some Iveco diesels sitting in the bilge . . . . oh . . . . and they want 90K for it . . . . to bad, it could have been a cool boat.
Attached Thumbnails Race boat grave yard-pics-004-medium-.jpg   Race boat grave yard-pics-006-medium-.jpg   Race boat grave yard-pics-007-medium-.jpg  

08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Quick Reply: Race boat grave yard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.