Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Monster marine??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/175743-monster-marine.html)

jafo 12-19-2007 03:38 PM

We all know the Trick Marine issue has been beaten to death, and Fred certainly could have saved some face by stepping up early in the issue with an explanation to us all.

I would certainly hope at this point in this bad novel that Mike Schultz of Gaffrig Performance would step up to the plate and give a clear and concise account of the situation. After all, Gaffrig is written all over the instrument panels and controls on these boats we know and love.
Jim

PhantomChaos 12-19-2007 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by jafo (Post 2377563)
We all know the Trick Marine issue has been beaten to death, and Fred certainly could have saved some face by stepping up early in the issue with an explanation to us all.

I would certainly hope at this point in this bad novel that Mike Schultz of Gaffrig Performance would step up to the plate and give a clear and concise account of the situation. After all, Gaffrig is written all over the instrument panels and controls on these boats we know and love.
Jim

Actually.......mine say Lavorsi? :D

WMF 12-19-2007 03:50 PM

As a Business owner, I would not want my name in anything that has to do with a bad business, I also would not use the same website format as they did, it looks the like the same company. I would think Gaffrig could get thier own part suppliers and make thier own website without buying Trick Marines site, website are not that expensive to make or maintain? It does not make any business sense to me, but I am sure there is a reson they did this, unless they are keeping Fred around and in business.

www.WMFwatercraft.com

Dock Holiday 12-19-2007 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2377565)
Actually.......mine say Lavorsi? :D

Humm?

That must be another one of the "Left Coast" things?

Out here on the right coast my gauges say "LIVORSI".:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas

THEJOKER 12-19-2007 03:57 PM

Trick Marine Competition Valve Covers. Investment cast aluminum valve covers for BBC. Engineered to ...

Ain't that some chit. I knew I'd find the name Trick some where on that site.

Jigsaw89 12-19-2007 04:01 PM

It's quite simple, if you don't feel comfortable don't do it or patronize them. Nuff said.

PhantomChaos 12-19-2007 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2377573)
Humm?

That must be another one of the "Left Coast" things?

Out here on the right coast my gauges say "LIVORSI".:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas

Whatever..........I haven't seen my boat for weeks! It's too sunny and warm! :D

offshoredrillin 12-19-2007 06:31 PM

I know I will never have another gaffrig product on any boat of mine, and will tell others the same.

Lofty 12-19-2007 06:37 PM

Why change the whole name?

Should have just simplified the name change to Hat Trick Marine.

JasonSmith 12-19-2007 07:00 PM

I found this the other day.
www.certifiedcustommarine.com
Wonder when they will be up & running?