Powerboaters Paradise Bar??? >

Powerboaters Paradise Bar???

Notices

Powerboaters Paradise Bar???

Old 12-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nordic Gary
93 octane for under a buck! Wouldn't care who pumped it.
Under a buck a litre and I'm happy . Built in fenders . Just pull up throw a line to a Bikini clad Dockhand and have an ice cold beer waiting . But having a Bikini fueling my boat that I would be willing to pay a premium for .
Paul

Last edited by 1bagger; 12-22-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good solid docks with proper cribbing on the sides and solid properly spaced cleats to start. Then all the rest of the stuff like the 5 Bs
Old 12-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bikini clad fuel girls? Is that OSHA approved?
Old 12-22-2007, 07:23 AM

Why cover up the goods with bikini's. Topless fuel girls would pack em in.

Really, just good docks and fast service. I hate standing around for 20 minutes plus to get a beer.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain4play
Always love the places with dock girls...lol...nice docks and no wakes or rollers to contend with..

good food and reasonably priced drinks...
I agree 100% with the parking and calm water. There are places I won't go on a Saturday simply because I don't want my boat getting bounced into the dock.

Dock Girls are definately a plus, but Let me add that it is important that they have a clue what they are doing. If they don't have a clue they are more of a nuisance because I still have to give them a tip and they are ultimately in my way. I would much rather look at a dock girl but when it comes to skills the guys working the docks at Captain Rons, and Jolly Rogers are way better at whay they do than the cute females at other establishments. I won't mention where but one afternoon we stopped someplace and the girl tied us off (so I thought), had her tip, and was off to the next boat. Once I got out I realized that the bow line wasn't even tied off (just laying near the cleat) and the the stern line was so slack that my swim platform was actually touching the the dock.

For me it is important that there is something to keep my kid entertained. A Beach, a play area, an arcade, carp to feed etc. etc. It is a fact of life for me that we take our kid with us most weekends and I will ultimately go to establishments that he is having fun. If he isn't happy, mom and dad aren't happy!!

Lastly, I like to go places that I can view other boats parking and going by. So seating that has a view of the water is also key IMOA.

Good luck with the project.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Whatever happened to Millstone Lodge, I havent been to loto in aobut 8yrs (moved to florida) that use to be a great place, It was open but the docks sucked Is it still alive there???
Old 12-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice docks (w/help) are a must...but I also think a really great steak and real seafood place would be nice instead of all the typical crap bar food.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fubard
Whatever happened to Millstone Lodge, I havent been to loto in aobut 8yrs (moved to florida) that use to be a great place, It was open but the docks sucked Is it still alive there???

Millstone Lodge is no more--a large condo project is being built on the property
Old 12-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Registered

Whee and what is the name of the place the serves deep fried lobsters at LOTO?
Old 12-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I vote for "BOATERS ONLY"

Quick Reply: Powerboaters Paradise Bar???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.