Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Powerboaters Paradise Bar??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/175913-powerboaters-paradise-bar.html)

IDRPSTF 12-21-2007 10:04 PM

Powerboaters Paradise Bar???

A question to whom this will matter the most. If you had the opportunity to direct your ideas on “The Perfect Powerboaters Bar” on say….. Lake Of The Ozarks. What ideas would you throw in?
I will throw the obvious Hot Waitresses out in the open so that this does not become longer than the “Whats in a name thread”. Give me some ideas on what would bring you in? What would make you stay? And most important… What would make you feel like you took part in making the Perfect Bar?

As always… Thank you for the input

flat rate 12-21-2007 10:08 PM

Do the complete opposite of the new Horny Toad.

fountain4play 12-21-2007 10:52 PM

Always love the places with dock girls...lol...nice docks and no wakes or rollers to contend with..

good food and reasonably priced drinks...

Cash Bar 12-21-2007 11:08 PM

Good food? Does that exist at a WATERFRONT place at LOTO ??

Had great food, but it was NOT at any lakefront places.

HotSpare 12-22-2007 12:25 AM

Easy in and out, best service on the dock would be cool ...... Then remember, we're all over achievers, with big money and ego's to mach ........ well, I don't have the money part but, we break our ass for this stuff, and expect to be treated well ........... I've never found boating relaxing either .......... only the passengers seem relaxed, they don't care if your stuck on a sand bar or not, the party goes on ........... So ask for the captian (if any) in the party and do somethin for him/her ........... Whatever it is ...... That might take my mind off the stuff he/she just broke .......LOL....

HotSpare 12-22-2007 12:31 AM

Easy in and out, best service on the dock would be cool ...... Then remember, we're all over achievers, with big money and ego's to mach ........ well, I don't have the money part but, we break our ass for this stuff, and expect to be treated well ........... I've never found boating relaxing either .......... only the passengers seem relaxed, they don't care if your stuck on a sand bar or not, the party goes on ........... So ask for the captian (if any) in the party and do somethin for him/her ........... Whatever it is ...... That might take my mind off the stuff he/she just broke .......LOL....

Persu Cat Racing 12-22-2007 12:46 AM

Boobs, Bootie, Booz, Bar & Boats Call it 5 B's

marineclean 12-22-2007 02:10 AM

Nice dock with fuel bikini girls. Good food and a huge open deck with plenty of room and good music. We stayed outside at the Horny Toad cause inside was shoudler to shoulder with 20 girls and 200 guys. Not what I would call a good place to kick back and relax plus getting our drinks took forever. Food was good, but took forever and priced High.

Maybe it's just me, but we usually try to maintain a pretty good ratio. Let the boat dock people come on in from the water, but have a line for the off street folks. Run specials for women like free or dollar drinks and get them in the door first. The women tend to like a good 'club atmosphere' with dance music. This is just a suggestion from some of the 'lake' clubs we've been to this year.

We had a club fifteen years ago that would hold 450 max and we were packed with a line every weekend. The doormen could usually see the typical idiots in line and they would never make it through the door. It kept for a very enjoyable atmosphere with plenty of eye candy and never any scuffles.

Get a good DJ for the dance club and play mild tunes outside.

I would stay away from events like 'girls gone wild' or 'tropics' unless you want the well & dollar beer customers, depending on the location. I imagine you're not wanting the 21 yo that has twenty bucks to spend for the night.

I haven't had a chance to go there yet, but I would also touch base with racesdad (Mike@Peppers). They seem to have a good following with steady customers.

Location, Location, Location :ernaehrung004:

TSPM 12-22-2007 05:50 AM

Stripper Poles at every slip space :evilb:

39 Unlimited 12-22-2007 06:21 AM

93 octane for under a buck! Wouldn't care who pumped it.