Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NJPPC Members - Complimentary NY Boat Show Tickets!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/176132-njppc-members-complimentary-ny-boat-show-tickets.html)

DaveP 12-26-2007 08:40 PM

NJPPC Members - Complimentary NY Boat Show Tickets!!

We have a limited number of tickets (50) available for NJPPC members.

Please email me [email protected] your full name and I will make sure that the tickets are put at the WILL CALL window under that name. When you arrive at the show, approach the WILL CALL window with photo ID available and they will have the tickets in an envelope for you.

Being that we have only a limited number I would ask that you request a maximum of (2) tickets per NJPPC member. I also ask that you have paid your 2008 NJPPC dues.

Thanks and we hope to see you at the show!

Best Regards,
Dave Patnaude
President
NJ Performance Powerboat Club
www.njppc.com

McGary911 12-26-2007 08:47 PM

A gracious offer Dave.I'm not a NJPPC member and live in Florida now, but will certainly thank you again for hooking me up with 2 tickets for that show.......was that 2-3 years ago? Time flies, huh?

Thanks again.

Expensive Date 12-26-2007 08:55 PM

Dave If you could leave two for me that would be great.Sent you an email. Thanks

DaveP 12-26-2007 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by McGary911 (Post 2384100)
A gracious offer Dave.I'm not a NJPPC member and live in Florida now, but will certainly thank you again for hooking me up with 2 tickets for that show.......was that 2-3 years ago? Time flies, huh?

Thanks again.

You are welcome!! Gee??? NYC or Florida??? Thats an easy choice!!

I will be at the Miami show. If you are going, look me up as we get closer and I will hook you up with tickets for that show. :cool-smiley-027:

Lucididee 12-26-2007 09:36 PM

You know I'll be there. What night are the plans to go out? Just don't say Friday! I'll be at the hockey game, but then again, I could just stay in the city and meet up with ya later.

DaveP 12-27-2007 07:20 AM

Tickets are going fast............

Carmine Dersosa 2
Mike Merola 2
Dee Ungarten 2
Tim A. Sharkey 2
Tom Anselmi 2
Edward Lefebvre 2
George Desmond 2
Anthony Sauta 2
Joe Barbosa 2
Bob Christie 2
Frank Civitano 2

berns29scarab 12-27-2007 08:24 AM

Bernie Neuhaus 2 please !!

DaveP 12-27-2007 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2384149)
You know I'll be there. What night are the plans to go out? Just don't say Friday! I'll be at the hockey game, but then again, I could just stay in the city and meet up with ya later.

How about Saturday the 29th??

Tom A. 12-27-2007 11:45 AM

Saturday is good!
I was hoping there would be an "unofficial" get together!

DaveP 12-27-2007 06:25 PM

Tickets are all gone to the following people!

Carmine Dersosa
Mike Merola
Dee Ungarten
Tim A. Sharkey**
Tom Anselmi
Edward Lefebvre
George Desmond
Anthony Sauta
Joe Barbosa
Bob Christie
Frank Civitano
Bernie Neuhaus