Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Livorsi Rims Turning Colors >

Livorsi Rims Turning Colors

Notices

Livorsi Rims Turning Colors

Old 12-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So how do Gaffrig gauges fall in on the pecking order of quality?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Charter Member

Livorsi has been a top name in the Marine Industry for a very long time, and has an exceptional reputation for quality and service.

As a distributor of Livorsi products, I will and I know Livorsi will stand behing the product per Livorsi's warranty.

"All Livorsi Marine products carry a limited on year warranty for repair or replacement at Livorsi's discretion. All Livorsi Marine products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship."

Please forward pictures of the problem gauges along with a copy of your receipt to [email protected] and I will personally work with Livorsi to get your gauges replaced or repaired.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Registered

Can autometer automotive gauges be used in a marine setting? I know lots of people that swear by them. What is the difference between an automotive gauge and a marine gauge?

Thanks.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Auto Meter has a Marine Line. Just checked it out on line.

I would like to see Livorsi comment, I am sure the distributors will do whatever it takes to repair or replace existing but........

like another member said...a lot of work to replace bezels-gauges. One engine could take up to four or more hours.

I have to buy gauges for 4 engines. Sure don't want to be screwin with this in a few years.

I do like the look of Livorsi Guages.......hope they can solve the problem. I was going with Kevlar faces Chrome rings and red bezels.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by tpmarine.com
Livorsi has been a top name in the Marine Industry for a very long time, and has an exceptional reputation for quality and service.

As a distributor of Livorsi products, I will and I know Livorsi will stand behing the product per Livorsi's warranty.

"All Livorsi Marine products carry a limited on year warranty for repair or replacement at Livorsi's discretion. All Livorsi Marine products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship."

Please forward pictures of the problem gauges along with a copy of your receipt to [email protected] and I will personally work with Livorsi to get your gauges replaced or repaired.
One year is great, but how about older than that? I sure expect that the gauges, bezels, etc. last more than a year on a well maintained boat.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Charter Member

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
One year is great, but how about older than that? I sure expect that the gauges, bezels, etc. last more than a year on a well maintained boat.
Are you having a problem with your gauges? If so, send me some pictures along with a receipt and I will consider it on a case by case basis.

Thanks,
Don B.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Registered

Are you having a problem with your gauges? If so, send me some pictures along with a receipt and I will consider it on a case by case basis.

Thanks,
Don B.
My brother has a problem with his (he's not computer savvy so I'm asking for him). Who the heck keeps a receipt for these things? I'll ask him but I doubt he has it.

Look at this picture closely, it shows the depth gauge white flaking off. I wish I had a close up, it's pretty bad. I don't have a direct picture of the bezels that are bad, but it's only 2 or 3 of all of them. I'll see if my brother can get better pictures.

We both assumed it was a one off / oddball problem and never bothered writing or asking anyone about it until I saw this thread and found out others have the same issues.
Attached Thumbnails Livorsi Rims Turning Colors-dsc05144.jpg  
Old 12-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Charter Member

Enforcer2,

I am certain that Livorsi will take care of any problems that a few people might have.

I tell you what, if you buy the gauges from me and in 2 years you start to have problems, I will personally fly out to Florida and replace the bad gauges for you...

Seriously, I have no doubt that Livorsi Gauges are the best on the market and we will stand behind the product.

Originally Posted by Enforcer2
Auto Meter has a Marine Line. Just checked it out on line.

I would like to see Livorsi comment, I am sure the distributors will do whatever it takes to repair or replace existing but........

like another member said...a lot of work to replace bezels-gauges. One engine could take up to four or more hours.

I have to buy gauges for 4 engines. Sure don't want to be screwin with this in a few years.

I do like the look of Livorsi Guages.......hope they can solve the problem. I was going with Kevlar faces Chrome rings and red bezels.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered

Here's the best zoom I can get off hand... crappy quality until I get better shots.
Attached Thumbnails Livorsi Rims Turning Colors-depth.jpg  
Old 12-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Registered

Enforcer2,

I am certain that Livorsi will take care of any problems that a few people might have.

I tell you what, if you buy the gauges from me and in 2 years you start to have problems, I will personally fly out to Florida and replace the bad gauges for you...

Seriously, I have no doubt that Livorsi Gauges are the best on the market and we will stand behind the product.
Thank you for supporting us, sure makes me feel better about the product

Do you happen to have any leftover "gaffrig" by Livorsi gauges?

Quick Reply: Livorsi Rims Turning Colors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.