If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boat stuffing

Newbury Park, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by DMOORE View Post
    There are lakes.....and then there are the GREAT LAKES. In reality they are inland oceans. Intereting , I was just watching the Discovery channel and they said , if the Great lakes were emptied, it would cover the entire US in 6 FT of water. They hold something like 20% of ALL the fresh water in the world. That's some serious volume. They definatly deserve respect.

How about sending some of that excess water here to California? We're running a little low.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    Im from WI...actually Racine area...The worst water ever I experienced on a continual basis is the Great Lakes. For years once to twice a week the water was never cooperative..maybe twice a year for some unforseen reason you would get some nice rollers for jumping or possibly a flat day where you could raft up...otherwise just nasty chop, from usually the same direction, a few holes here and there...I thought it just sucked...I'll take my gulf coast, relatively smooth, except when a storm comes out of no where. Jeff

My Boats:
    Virginia Beach
    I just showed the first vid to my wife. She asked it that was the Great Lakes. I asked her how she knew that. She said it is the only place that gets rougher water than the lower Chesapeake Bay.

My Boats:
    SML VA
    yea, that whole stuffing thing is not fun! :

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW
    Bucyrus, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 View Post
    The guys in the back seat didn't see what was coming, they got seated by water.
    Did you notice the driver turns around immediately to check on them?

Ive been knocked back in my seat a few times. Its funny when you have someone who hasnt experienced it before!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234