Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West drive by on 12/29? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/176809-key-west-drive-12-29-a.html)

HUSTLEthis 01-06-2008 02:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
ready to go back...

Hot 4 Teacher 01-06-2008 03:26 PM

What a small world indeed! :D I think I've seen that boat in Powerboat recently, haven't I? I'll bet that trip was incredible. My bro moved down to Sunny Isles two years ago (right across from the Trump Towers) and I'd like to drag my future boat down there once. One word - beautiful.

I'll say it again, it was a treat just watching you guys. The wife and I were hanging out on the beach when you went by and she tried to get my attention to make sure I didn't miss you. Needless to say, I had you guys in my sights for several minutes and was already drooling . The distant sound of big blocks gets my attention every time. :D I hope you ocean guys don't take that stuff for granted.

Brad 01-06-2008 04:07 PM

Thanks for sharing!
I sure do miss Boating in the Keys!

omerta one 01-06-2008 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2395408)
I was thinking the same thing...Kind'a funny. You're boat still in Fl??

Boat's staying in Fl. thru April...although I would have liked to run it on LOTO today...71 degrees. We're going to do the Jan and Feb FPC runs...maybe KW in April.

thisistank 01-06-2008 05:13 PM

Tom, great pics...Looks like you guys had a great time. We missed you in Hawaii though:D

Tommy, get down there and use that puppy as much as possible while it's there!:cool-smiley-011: By the way, your boat looked great in KW in Nov. Phil did an outstanding job!

tim mccray 01-06-2008 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Hot 4 Teacher (Post 2395495)
What a small world indeed! :D I think I've seen that boat in Powerboat recently, haven't I? I'll bet that trip was incredible. My bro moved down to Sunny Isles two years ago (right across from the Trump Towers) and I'd like to drag my future boat down there once. One word - beautiful.

I'll say it again, it was a treat just watching you guys. The wife and I were hanging out on the beach when you went by and she tried to get my attention to make sure I didn't miss you. Needless to say, I had you guys in my sights for several minutes and was already drooling . The distant sound of big blocks gets my attention every time. :D I hope you ocean guys don't take that stuff for granted.

You can best believe we don't take it for granted. We appreciate what we have and the ability to be able ship the boats to Florida to play in the winter. We really appreciate the nice water. :D Keep looking out, we'll be back soon...:boat:

tim mccray 01-06-2008 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2395587)
Tom, great pics...Looks like you guys had a great time. We missed you in Hawaii though:D

Tommy, get down there and use that puppy as much as possible while it's there!:cool-smiley-011: By the way, your boat looked great in KW in Nov. Phil did an outstanding job!

You missed a great trip Tank... Great people, perfect water, boats ran flawless from Miami to Key West and back... Couldn't ask for more. And of course, wonderful service from Phil and Lip Ship Performance. Running back down in February for the boat show, are you going this time?

thisistank 01-06-2008 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by tim mccray (Post 2395648)
Running back down in February for the boat show, are you going this time?

Is that an invite!?;);)

Actually, I don't think we're going to make a Feb trip.:(

tim mccray 01-06-2008 06:30 PM

Are you making any trips out there this season? You guys should check out the boat show.... I got your message by the way, I'll give you a ring a little later.

thisistank 01-06-2008 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by tim mccray (Post 2395664)
Are you making any trips out there this season? You guys should check out the boat show.... I got your message by the way, I'll give you a ring a little later.

Don't know. we talked with Faulkner aout rolling out there in his new Donzi CC. He has a condo in Key Largo that sounds tempting. Or maybe we'll just roll out and take Abrahams R/R for the weekend!!!:eek::eek: He wont mind!:D