Notices

"Cigarette" boats attack US Navy

Old 01-07-2008, 09:31 PM
1CE
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default send that big beer w/tha drink

Originally Posted by Playn
On a serious side....there is NO WAY any of those boats should have been allowed to get within 200 yds of the US Ships. They should have been blown out of the water as soon as they approached in the manner they did and with the radio threat they gave. We need to take agressive stances with these f'ucks and let the chips fall where they may.
Moltoff them asap !
Old 01-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"why can't we all just get along?"----they're people too, ya'know
Old 01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Those IDIOTS have no idea of the firepower a US Navel ship has.......they will find out the hard way
Old 01-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Semper Fi;2397433]Those IDIOTS have no idea of the firepower a US Navel ship has.......
SEMPER they probably do know , and they also know we're to big of PUZZIES to do anything about it ... We should of finished it along time ago
Old 01-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That's the problem. The skippers are so afraid to do anything because the politicians will want to string someone up, if people(the enemy) are killed. The rules of engagement are nuts. They have to blow a hole in the side of your boat before you can respond. Being a former SEAL, I can tell you, having to sit down for a briefing from a LAWYER, before you go in the field, does not instill confidence in your leadership.

Darrell.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Banned

Frankie go over there and f__k all of their sheep over there like you do at home. That will make em happy
Old 01-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=DMOORE;2397459]That's the problem. The skippers are so afraid to do anything because the politicians will want to string someone up, if people(the enemy) are killed. The rules of engagement are nuts. They have to blow a hole in the side of your boat before you can respond. Being a former SEAL, I can tell you, having to sit down for a briefing from a LAWYER, before you go in the field, does not instill confidence in your leadership.

Darrell.
Understood except i dont think the iranians are going to any breifings and they could give 2 chits .. real sad that it /we ever let it get this badd .. Gotta feel sorry for our kidz cause it gets more fuched up every day
Old 01-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

Darrell.
Understood except i dont think the iranians are going to any breifings
So true. Believe me, I wish the F/U lawyers would stay out of "WAR". There are no court rooms on a battlefield. It seems no matter how many times we have to learn these lessons, we are always trying to fight with one hand tied behind our backs.

Darrell.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Registered

the time is coming for ''the dogs of war'' to be unleashed ,it will be before pres bush has left office next jan.,
Old 01-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DMOORE
So true. Believe me, I wish the F/U lawyers would stay out of "WAR". There are no court rooms on a battlefield. It seems no matter how many times we have to learn these lessons, we are always trying to fight with one hand tied behind our backs.

Darrell.
Unfortunately, I don't think the politians actually ever "learn" anything.
I believe enemies of this country know that even with the outstanding men and women of our armed forces, coupled with our firepower which is second to none, we will mire in our political infighting and posturing amongst ourselves to the detriment of the security of this country.

Quick Reply: "Cigarette" boats attack US Navy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.