Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Winter OSO NY,LI,CT,NJ Possible Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/177015-winter-oso-ny-li-ct-nj-possible-party.html)

TomFTM 01-08-2008 07:36 PM

Winter OSO NY,LI,CT,NJ Possible Party

I was thinking of bringing back the winter boat party we had a few years ago at Steamboat Landing waterfront restaurant and bar Glen Cove NY( Long Island). I spoke to John the owner and he is willing to host the party .

I have January 26 , 2008 reserved as of right now. He is only open during the winter for private parties. so we will be only people there.SO, NO NON-BOATERS

We can start the party at any time. I 'm thinking 6pm or 7 pm so anyone traveling can get home at a reasonable time. I could also
speak to the Glen Cove Mansion (harrison conference center) and see if I could get a special rate for any one who wants to stay over.

Let me know what you guys think about this and If we you guys want me to pursue this.

price would probably be $25.00 per person which would include unlimited beer, and wine , and an open buffett .

I figure we could have poker run and race video's playing on the TV's . The place was redone since the last party and its nicer than ever.....

Maybe we could have some sort of a poker run...

Tom:cool-smiley-011:

CBR 01-08-2008 07:51 PM

Could have a car rally/poker run and end up there??

TomFTM 01-08-2008 08:05 PM

CBR, yeah anything is possible. I think we could have a great turn out as there as so many more members now than the last time we had it.

MahopacMarine 01-08-2008 09:24 PM

I would be in for something. I have shot across from Mamaroneck with a few of my buddies. Really cool spot.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Tom

CBR 01-08-2008 09:47 PM

It was a great party a few years ago.

cd680 01-08-2008 10:23 PM

im in and ill get a few people to go

SpeedGirl 01-09-2008 06:38 AM

Tom,

Jay and I will come - I'll mark the calendar.... If you need any help call or PM me....

Heather

WesSmith 01-09-2008 07:51 AM

Hey Tom !

Since I sold the 41 am I considered a non-boater :D.

I'd like to come if it all works out.

The Wizard 01-09-2008 09:20 AM

Oh come on Tom, you'll have to be home at 900PM....:evilb:

TomFTM 01-09-2008 09:32 AM

It looks like we have some interest in doing this so I will tell John the owner of Steamboat its a go. Lets see if we can have huge turnout .:D

Heather, Maybe oso could have some tee shirt giveaways or something? Heather can you make this a sticky.. Tom

Wes , I'll lend you a boat so you can come ..... I got 4.

Oz , I was going to have this at your new house , but i did n't know the address. I can stay out to 9:30.

Tom