If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    40 SKATER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Not true. My Uncle is the VP of Consignments for Barrett Jackson and all auctions are NO RESERVE. If it goes on the block, it will be sold.

Granted, you can buy it back yourself to keep from letting it go to low but then you have to pay the buyers and sellers percentage to Barrett Jackson.
    Xactly SEA its a no reserve and if you dont want it to go to cheap either buy it back and pay the 10% or dont sent it thru .

Platinum Member Platinum Member GLH's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Burlington, VT
    This is the rig...

LotNumber 1309
    Year 2006
    CarModel 39RP
    ExteriorColor SILVER/BURGUNDY
    Interiorcolor SILVER/BURGUNDY
    Summary "MOJO" is a offshore catamaran used by Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx in the recent movie "Miami Vice". Custom paint job with computerized film slides from the movie. 1150hp and will hit speeds up to 120mph. Sold with Lot #1309.1 and Lot #1309.2.
    Description "MOJO" The Miami Vice movie boat. This boat was used by Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx in the recent movie "Miami Vice" by Michael Mann. After filming the movie, this boat was sent to Visual Imaginations where money was no object and had a paint job like you've never seen. This paint job includes actual computerized film slides from the movie also as well the seats and the interior have the same paint scheme. This 1150hp machine will hit speeds up to 120 mph. Marine Technology is at the top of the game when it comes to pleasure and race boats. This 39ft MTI is equipped to the max with the Mercury Racing package including #6 drives, bonded hull and deck, custom exhaust, electronics GPS package, cockpit cover, stereo CD, DVD with rear seat entertainment, carbon trim package and lots more. This boat has extremely low hours basically from the filming of the movie. This boat is in flawless condition. It will draw a crowd wherever it goes. Maybe in your favorite waterway or maybe even a museum. Whichever, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. This is a very rare collector piece that comes with documentation of its authenticity. Sold with a matching custom H2 Hummer convertible and an American Tilt trailer. **LOTS 1309, 1309.1 AND 1309.2 WILL BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE**

this is what will happen when you buy back
    sale price +fees= check you write
    yep you write a check for the total.
    100,000 + 10%+10%=120k that you will have to pay them to get it back and in a month or 2 they will cut you a check for 100k
    im not sure but the buyer and seller fees might be more they told me but i didnt write it down.
    its 500 just to get the bidders paddle 1500 to go on stage and park close to west world
    what is the craziest thing i was told if you bring Certified funds(check) to bid and dont spend it they cash and send a BJ check in a month or 2
    and as a seller you pay huge cash for a prime lot number saturday at 1:30 pm might be 2k

My Boats:
    40 SKATER
    SWEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thnx for the pics

What does the H2 look like?

VIP Member VIP Member texaschopper's Avatar
    Miramar Beach
    44MTI- yes thanks for clearing that up for me.

It does seem a tad silly to pay those fees, when most likely anyone who has an interest in buying this boat, probably already knows about the boat long beforehand.

I'm only guessing...maybe Barret J. cuts a commission on something like this for the purpose of using it as a "stray from the norm" attraction and get different people in new circles talking.

Pickwick Lake, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by MES View Post
    Riddle me this........If there are 3 MOJO MTI's, how many MOJO Hummer's are there?
    What are you...the dang Joker or something?? I would answer your "riddle" but I can't until January 21.

17.5 LOTO
    Ahhh, the land of deception and made for TV bidding, the only real question what is actually real?

I'm sure all the bids are real......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123