Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   MTI on Barrett Jackson (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/177101-mti-barrett-jackson.html)

jbrauer 01-09-2008 07:15 PM

MTI on Barrett Jackson

I didn't get to see the auction. Does anyone know what the repainted Miami Vice Mojo boat ended up bringing? Did it make the reserve?

MES 01-09-2008 07:29 PM

It doesn't run until the 19th.

dreamer 01-09-2008 07:59 PM

and its NOT the miami vice mojo boat repainted

Formulabill 01-09-2008 10:10 PM

There is no reserve at a BARRETT- JACKSON auction. Once you register in, the vehicle will be sold to highest bidder.

44MTI 01-09-2008 10:19 PM

It is the Mojo boat but parts of it have been repainted to the new owners liking.

Anarchy Powerboats 01-09-2008 10:22 PM

I am providing lighting for the GM booth, we loaded in today. Eliminator has a 36 cat there and Formula has a 35? out there as well. I am doing the entire run so I will post up some pics as I get them.

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-10-2008 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING (Post 2400528)
I am providing lighting for the GM booth, we loaded in today. Eliminator has a 36 cat there and Formula has a 35? out there as well. I am doing the entire run so I will post up some pics as I get them.

Sounds cool , and like a ruff day at work but someones gotta do it .. will check for pics later:cool-smiley-027:

texaschopper 01-10-2008 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by 44MTI (Post 2400527)
It is the Mojo boat but parts of it have been repainted to the new owners liking.

So the boat that shows Colin F., and the girl driving to Cuba, was sold, repainted as the new owner wanted, and now it's going across the block at Barrett...correct?

.... these Mojo boats are a tad daunting to keep track of what's going on with them.

getchasum111 01-10-2008 09:09 AM

i am curious to see what it will bring at a no reserve auction...

44MTI 01-10-2008 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by texaschopper (Post 2400830)
So the boat that shows Colin F., and the girl driving to Cuba, was sold, repainted as the new owner wanted, and now it's going across the block at Barrett...correct?

.... these Mojo boats are a tad daunting to keep track of what's going on with them.

I didn't say that. There were 3 MTI's used in the movie. 2 New ones and Bob Bull's race boat. After the Movie people were done, one was sold to Randy's brother-in-law and painted red and silver with a large MOJO on the side. This boat has been all over the country on display and is very well known as the MOJO boat, especially here on OSO. It was traded to another guy from LOTO who changed a few of the graphics so he could send it out to the Auction. David Woods still has the other boat listed for sale on the Pier 57 web site. Hope that clears it up for you.