Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sweet looking project Cig on EBAY. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/177296-sweet-looking-project-cig-ebay.html)

bouyhunter 01-21-2008 05:31 PM

Good Luck - I'll be watching the auction end just to see where it ends up.

bouyhunter 01-21-2008 06:20 PM

I see someone pulled the trigger before the auction end.
Congrats! Both to the seller and the buyer.

My wife even fell in love with this one.
And she's already talking about our next project boat - gonna keep the 24, but gonna need another project boat:D

Jigsaw89 01-21-2008 07:38 PM

Congrats on the $15k Buy It Now sale! Hopefully the buyer with zero feedback is the real deal.

Chris Sunkin 01-21-2008 08:17 PM

Zero feedback AND a $5000 bump from high bid. I hope for the seller's sake the guy is real. Nothing worse than getting jerked by a joy bidder.

Cig35Mistress 01-21-2008 11:53 PM

The zero feedback bidder is semi-local, he's on the west coast of Florida in Tierra Verde. So I can only hope he's for real. I'm waiting on a response by email or telephone. If I don't have the deposit within 48-hours as I specified in the auction, any of you are welcome to swoop in and take her away. The first one with the cash gets it!

Thanks,

Harry

Chris Sunkin 01-22-2008 09:34 AM

We all hope the sale goes thru for you. If you do have to re-list, you can select a minimum number of bids and exclude zero-feedback or negative feedback guys. Hopefully it won't come to this.

Cig35Mistress 01-22-2008 09:55 AM

Good news! I spoke with the buyer this morning, he's making the deposit as we speak, and picking the boat up either Saturday or Monday/Tuesday next week, depending on whether I go to Gasparilla or not!

Now its time to stick the 496 stroker motor into the Corsa and get back to boating!

HSL

Cig35Mistress 01-22-2008 10:02 AM

Thanks Mark - I do LOTS of work on eBay and I think I have it down to a pretty good science. Friends alway question me, but there is a definite method to my madness.

I'm always leery of a zero feedback bidder, but we all have to start somewhere. As long as the transaction goes as smoothly as the phone call this morning did, I'll be very happy to leave Scott (Columbus109) his first positive feedback!

Harry

pachanga 01-22-2008 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Cig35Mistress (Post 2416082)
Thanks Mark - I do LOTS of work on eBay and I think I have it down to a pretty good science. Friends alway question me, but there is a definite method to my madness.

I'm always leery of a zero feedback bidder, but we all have to start somewhere. As long as the transaction goes as smoothly as the phone call this morning did, I'll be very happy to leave Scott (Columbus109) his first positive feedback!

Harry

The best buys are always found with 0 feedback sellers! Of course there is a little risk but if they take paypal it is virtually non-existant!

Chris Sunkin 01-22-2008 10:27 AM

Good news!