Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boyne Thunder Changed The Date So We Won't Conflict With The Chicago Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/177331-boyne-thunder-changed-date-so-we-wont-conflict-chicago-poker-run.html)

Ms PatriYacht 01-14-2008 10:53 AM

It seems like there is always something on the same weekend as the Gold Cup:( It would be awesome to walk around the pits, but I hear Lake MI calling:cool-smiley-011:

Such a shame MI has some of the best places on earth to boat, but one of the shortest seasons to do it in.

cfischer 01-14-2008 11:09 AM

That's awesome JB!! Can't wait and will be talking with you soon about the Wharf being a part of it!! C'mon spring!!!!!!

yzbert 01-14-2008 11:30 AM

damn, commited somewhere else that weekend. i just texted you a week ago about the date. :(

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-14-2008 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=sommerfliesby;2404377]Man Trace, you didn't even meet Brian for that long and you've pretty much got him pegged!

BRIAN pegged ??? mmmmm i thought dawgs are suppose to be kept on a leash ... of chit i forgot he likes that :evilb::evilb:

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-14-2008 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2404093)
I'm pleased to announce that Boyne Thunder is changing the date of our poker run to July 11Th & 12 2008 so we won't conflict with the Chicago Poker Run.
In the last 4 years we have raised over $140,000 for Camp Quality (kids with cancer)
If you want to run in some of the most beautiful waters in the world come on up and enjoy!

Awesome job guys on moving the date , and great job for Camp Quality ....
ROCK ON & see ya there :D:D

sommerfliesby 01-14-2008 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2405767)
Awesome job guys on moving the date , and great job for Camp Quality ....
ROCK ON & see ya there :D:D

Hey Bill...Camp Quality does a cool thing with the kids right in Frankfort every summer...they do a "Cruise Night" where you can take your cool cars over to the kids and give them a ride to the ice cream parlor by the Trolley Barn. Michelle and I have each done it with our Vette...you should bring the Lambo this year!

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-14-2008 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2405772)
Hey Bill...Camp Quality does a cool thing with the kids right in Frankfort every summer...they do a "Cruise Night" where you can take your cool cars over to the kids and give them a ride to the ice cream parlor by the Trolley Barn. Michelle and I have each done it with our Vette...you should bring the Lambo this year!

I'm there Big Daddy and the ice cream sounds good to .:cool-smiley-011:

JB4Boyne 01-14-2008 12:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2405728)
damn, commited somewhere else that weekend. i just texted you a week ago about the date. :(

Sorry Scott, we just made the decision at the board meeting on Friday. We were getting a lot of request from people that wanted to do both. Is there anything you can do? It won't be the same without Melinda there.:cool-smiley-026: Oh, and you too!
You have been with us since the beginning and we appreciate it

wrinkleface 01-14-2008 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2405821)
Sorry Scott, we just made the decision at the board meeting on Friday. We were getting a lot of request from people that wanted to do both. Is there anything you can do? It won't be the same without Melinda there.:cool-smiley-026: Oh, and you too!
You have been with us since the beginning and we appreciate it

Wussy, change your plans!!!!!:grinser010:

wrinkleface 01-14-2008 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2405496)
Tracy, she already committed to riding on my boat with all the HOT women.
She doesn't want to ride on a boat with all dudes!
Besides, who would ever give up a chance to ride on a Baja to go ride on a Nor Tech:boat:

Wrong, she fits in my NT lifeline jacket!!!! & looks great in it!:D