Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/177811-46-skater-does-190-congrats-byrdman.html)

Lucididee 01-19-2008 02:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Byrdie,

I just wanna thank you for letting me be part of this project and letting me document this. But, holy crap, you took me for a ride of a lifetime. And for that I could never thank you enough. Does going 190mph in your boat make me the fastest woman on the water?

JCPERF 01-19-2008 02:25 AM

Tommorows agenda is fine tuning air/fuel mixture ratios and syncing RPMs with drive adjustments.We are still not running the most aggressive tune up in the boat.We are confident that we can achieve higher speeds with this tune up in the next pass.We will see what will happen.

jayboat 01-19-2008 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2412541)
Tommorows agenda is fine tuning air/fuel mixture ratios and syncing RPMs with drive adjustments.We are still not running the most aggressive tune up in the boat.We are confident that we can achieve higher speeds with this tune up in the next pass.We will see what will happen.

Congratulations! Get some sleep. :cool-smiley-011:

cougarman 01-19-2008 06:04 AM

Wow,

Very nice, I can only just even start to fathom the time, efforts , thoughts and team work that went in to this project .

Wish you well in furthur development, Be Safe out there!!

Jon

Ratickle 01-19-2008 06:08 AM

That's barely 100MPH faster than my fastest current boat.

Congrats and stay safe. Very impressive!! With Skater being just down the road, I always root for Peter's boats.

TSPM 01-19-2008 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2412537)
This was a real big project going on for 3 years and for Byrdman being a "just a plumber" from south Jersey, he came up with this whole vision. Many of the top people in the marine performance industry said it couldn't be done with this type motor, setup & boat. I just helped fine tune his combination along with Richie Zul and steered him to the best boat rigger, John Pompi (Callan turbine race boat), to complete this project, and he has seen it through to the very end. This project was a success. We are still in the testing and tuning stages of this boat, we have Johnny Tomlinson coming tommorrow to fine tune the final stages of this project.

Very Nice Project!
Beautiful boat...CONGRATS to all involved you should be proud of your accomplishment :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

mrhorsepower1 01-19-2008 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2412539)
Byrdie,

I just wanna thank you for letting me be part of this project and letting me document this. But, holy crap, you took me for a ride of a lifetime. And for that I could never thank you enough. Does going 190mph in your boat make me the fastest woman on the water?

Your HOT Dee!!! I am glad you had the opportunity to go on this trip! I can't wait to see your work as always! Great Job Babe!:cool-smiley-027::drink::drink:

bgchuby01 01-19-2008 06:51 AM

To Tom and JC, I have watched the two of you work on this boat since the beginning and have watched the two of you fight llike a married couple. congrats to both of you. Tom your wish finally came true.

Pete B 01-19-2008 07:11 AM

Nice work to all involved! where is this taking place at???

drypipetiger 01-19-2008 07:19 AM

Congrats! Hope to see it up on Lake Champlain sometime...

Neil