Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!! >

46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!

Notices

46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 02:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Byrdie,

I just wanna thank you for letting me be part of this project and letting me document this. But, holy crap, you took me for a ride of a lifetime. And for that I could never thank you enough. Does going 190mph in your boat make me the fastest woman on the water?
Attached Thumbnails 46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!-dee1.jpg   46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!-dee2.jpg  
Old 01-19-2008, 02:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Tommorows agenda is fine tuning air/fuel mixture ratios and syncing RPMs with drive adjustments.We are still not running the most aggressive tune up in the boat.We are confident that we can achieve higher speeds with this tune up in the next pass.We will see what will happen.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Tommorows agenda is fine tuning air/fuel mixture ratios and syncing RPMs with drive adjustments.We are still not running the most aggressive tune up in the boat.We are confident that we can achieve higher speeds with this tune up in the next pass.We will see what will happen.
Congratulations! Get some sleep.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Wow,

Very nice, I can only just even start to fathom the time, efforts , thoughts and team work that went in to this project .

Wish you well in furthur development, Be Safe out there!!

Jon
Old 01-19-2008, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

That's barely 100MPH faster than my fastest current boat.

Congrats and stay safe. Very impressive!! With Skater being just down the road, I always root for Peter's boats.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
This was a real big project going on for 3 years and for Byrdman being a "just a plumber" from south Jersey, he came up with this whole vision. Many of the top people in the marine performance industry said it couldn't be done with this type motor, setup & boat. I just helped fine tune his combination along with Richie Zul and steered him to the best boat rigger, John Pompi (Callan turbine race boat), to complete this project, and he has seen it through to the very end. This project was a success. We are still in the testing and tuning stages of this boat, we have Johnny Tomlinson coming tommorrow to fine tune the final stages of this project.
Very Nice Project!
Beautiful boat...CONGRATS to all involved you should be proud of your accomplishment
Old 01-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Byrdie,

I just wanna thank you for letting me be part of this project and letting me document this. But, holy crap, you took me for a ride of a lifetime. And for that I could never thank you enough. Does going 190mph in your boat make me the fastest woman on the water?
Your HOT Dee!!! I am glad you had the opportunity to go on this trip! I can't wait to see your work as always! Great Job Babe!
Old 01-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To Tom and JC, I have watched the two of you work on this boat since the beginning and have watched the two of you fight llike a married couple. congrats to both of you. Tom your wish finally came true.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:11 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,308 Likes on 3,706 Posts

Nice work to all involved! where is this taking place at???
Old 01-19-2008, 07:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats! Hope to see it up on Lake Champlain sometime...

Neil

Quick Reply: 46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.