Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat??????? >

Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????

Notices

Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????

Old 02-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
Would love to go to Miami but my dad is on his last few days or week. His bone cancer has just taken ovee, Im going to miss him dearly.

We will be in Destin and KW later this year as well, which will be great. Trying also to do Jacksonville, and then all the local one's like TicFaw 200, Royal Purple and a few that the Gulf Coast Offshore guys do over this way. Ill catch up with you guys in destin, talk to u soon. Jeff

Jeff, I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and Prayers to you and your Father!!! It is so hard to watch our fathers, who are bigger than life, and our heros beaten down with cancer. It is one of the hardest things in life to witness. My dad is 2 1/2 surviving with esophagus cancer, so far! He is a shell of his former self, before, 6'6", 260 lbs, now 185 lbs. Quality of life sucks, lots of issues. He hates life at this point. I'm happy that he is still here.

We will look for you later this year, Destin, Maybe, Royal Purple. Any way, boats take a back seat. Will be thinking about you and your family, God Bless!!! Robbie
Old 02-09-2008, 09:04 AM
BRD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Powerplay and AT cabins look very roomy for the size of the boat !!!
Old 02-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

I just sold the AT and we enjoyed the cabin for 5 years and it did everything that we ever wanted it too, Spent 10 days on it once in Key West. We just recently sold the AT for the Black Thunder and we both hope we enjoy it half as much as we have the AT. My wife still walks by the AT and give's it a big hug sometimes. We just both wanted more space, we spend alot of time on the boat during the summer every weekend. Alot more staying on the hook is starting. You will not go wrong with the AT and the ride is incredible. When the 43 AT comes out , we will be in the market........ in a couple years. Here are the difference in the cabins.
Attached Thumbnails Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-house1-212.jpg   Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-img_7790.jpg  

Last edited by excursion; 02-09-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
I really like the room and the layout of the cabin in my 1990 Cigarette Bullet. It has a long couch along the starboard side, an enclosed head (between the couch and the helm), a nice v-berth and of course the "throne"!
Thats nice but we came up with a real seat for taking care of business!

Old 02-09-2008, 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=TEAMBAJA;2439371]Thats nice but we came up with a real seat for taking care of business!

Come on Greg, hes up! R we going to see steps on the new surprise Baja poker Run boat in Miami?
Old 02-10-2008, 12:54 PM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Thats nice but we came up with a real seat for taking care of business!

Thats pretty slick in the Baja ! Going to the "head" of the class with that one eh !?!?!?!?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

My 38 sonic is for sale.It's a '98 and in as good if not better condition than any '01. Has 260 freshwater hours,triple 500hp's,beautiful myco trailer and only just over 1/3 of your budget. Check out the sonic thread for pics.

Last edited by carrboy; 02-10-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

This F4 meets your criteria
Attached Thumbnails Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-cabin1.jpg   Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-cabin2.jpg  
Old 02-10-2008, 06:50 PM
BRD
Registered

Cabin .... uhhhh ..... what cabin ????
Old 02-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

38' Powerplay vs. F4. Same? I think so
Attached Thumbnails Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-img_0158.jpg   Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-cabin1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.