Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat??????? >

Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????

Notices

Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????

Old 02-04-2008, 05:36 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The Black Thunder Sport Crusier has 6'10" of head room at the cabin entrance and 6' at the foot of the queen size bed.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o11992-en.html
How about this one? I have been impressed with every OL I have seen.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
I really like the room and the layout of the cabin in my 1990 Cigarette Bullet. It has a long couch along the starboard side, an enclosed head (between the couch and the helm), a nice v-berth and of course the "throne"!
If you took a blacklight into Clays cabin you would never set foot on his resin bucket again Clay you should have just named her "the cum dumpster"
Old 02-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

no head room in the cigs....

NT 43 is a big boat and has a big beam!

Sonic and OL also have nice cabins.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
Jeff, VERY NICE RIDE!!!!
It's been awhile, you are on your 3rd 43' WOW!!! I have to agree, the 43' NorTech has a killer cabin, just a tad bit shy of the 50'. We have been on both the 43' and the 50', lots of room and first class!!! Trond & the boys at NorTech are the best!!!!

Originally Posted by Jassman
This is my 43 Nortech. The same can be done on a 39 Nortech as well. You pick everything, from materials to the stitching if so desired. The headroom is 6'7" at the tallest point in the cabin or 6'1" at the sink/fridge/micro area. The head is a true walk in head with 6'7" headroom, no step ups for easy entry. Ive had many boats over the years (34-PQ, 38 Cig TG, 42 Sonic, 37 A.T. and this is my 3rd 43 Nortech) and do over night, and Nortech has the plushest cabin and cockpit of them all. Also, like some of the other threads Ive been read where when running hard all the ammenities fall down or apart, totally not true. Never had a problem, extremely solid powerboat, not only for going fast but comfortable as well. Good Luck in your decision. Jeff

First class blue water boat!!!!!

Jeff, same on my 38', hung headliner on fiberglass cover marine plywood. Again, very nice!!! Here is a couple from my Powerplay. You going to be in Miami for the show? Robbie

Hey Robbie, how ya been buddy..Glad to see you still have that awesome 38 PP. Love that boat...Which PR you doing this year. Jeff
Old 02-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Robbie, how ya been buddy..Glad to see you still have that awesome 38 PP. Love that boat...Which PR you doing this year. Jeff
Jeff, Sorry that it taken a little time to get back with you. I mostly lurk vs. posting. Still have the boat, have not done any poker Runs since Lake Cumberland, 2006. My wife was laid up from surgery (up grades!!!!) during the run the run in 2007. We plan are planning on 3 this year, Lake C., Destin in August, and Hopefully, keep our fingers crossed, Key West in Nov. How about you guys, which ones? Any plans for the Miami Boat Show? We fly into Miami on Tuesday, the 12th, leave the following Monday. Let us know, look forward to talking, Robbie
Attached Thumbnails Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-img_0162.jpg  
Old 02-08-2008, 05:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
Jeff, Sorry that it taken a little time to get back with you. I mostly lurk vs. posting. Still have the boat, have not done any poker Runs since Lake Cumberland, 2006. My wife was laid up from surgery (up grades!!!!) during the run the run in 2007. We plan are planning on 3 this year, Lake C., Destin in August, and Hopefully, keep our fingers crossed, Key West in Nov. How about you guys, which ones? Any plans for the Miami Boat Show? We fly into Miami on Tuesday, the 12th, leave the following Monday. Let us know, look forward to talking, Robbie

Would love to go to Miami but my dad is on his last few days or week. His bone cancer has just taken ovee, Im going to miss him dearly.

We will be in Destin and KW later this year as well, which will be great. Trying also to do Jacksonville, and then all the local one's like TicFaw 200, Royal Purple and a few that the Gulf Coast Offshore guys do over this way. Ill catch up with you guys in destin, talk to u soon. Jeff
Old 02-08-2008, 06:00 AM

Would love to go to Miami but my dad is on his last few days or week. His bone cancer has just taken ovee, Im going to miss him dearly. Jeff
Jeff,
I'm sorry to hear this, he will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:07 AM

Here is the cabin on my little and old 322 Baja. Pretty big for such a small boat. 5' 6" head room, a head that you can sit in and not hit your head or knees, plus heat and air.
But the engine compartment sucks.
Attached Thumbnails Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-l_63172e34dd5e19647a15f9799328b408.jpg   Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????-l_b82053b979e823e6f1c95c1c9707d4e7.jpg  
Old 02-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Jassman;2437594]Would love to go to Miami but my dad is on his last few days or week. His bone cancer has just taken ovee, Im going to miss him dearly.

Hey Jeff, sorry 2 hear that, my dad probably is not far either. talk 2 ya buddy.

Quick Reply: Most comfortable cabin in a performance boat???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.