Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Open invite to IB Beenish & John (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/178344-open-invite-ib-beenish-john.html)

Lofty 01-26-2008 12:51 AM

Open invite to IB Beenish & John

Ok boys, girls or whatever you've got.

You kids clearly have NEVER been on a fast boat. No, the Golden Gate Ferry doesn't count.

I'll open my own boat to you folks for a ride and I'm sure I can even get you on one of the faster cats on the West Coast. I would suggest you come out on a poker run weekend but you should eat a light breakfast and prepair for a big liguid lunch. :evilb:

Come on guys, step up! We know you're not boaters but there is still time for you to step away from the Pirus and into the dark side.:angry-smiley-038:

open87 01-26-2008 05:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
and you never know what you may find on the way there:D:D

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-26-2008 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lofty (Post 2421242)
Ok boys, girls or whatever you've got.

You kids clearly have NEVER been on a fast boat. No, the Golden Gate Ferry doesn't count.

I'll open my own boat to you folks for a ride and I'm sure I can even get you on one of the faster cats on the West Coast. I would suggest you come out on a poker run weekend but you should eat a light breakfast and prepair for a big liguid lunch. :evilb:

Come on guys, step up! We know you're not boaters but there is still time for you to step away from the Pirus and into the dark side.:angry-smiley-038:

Where & When ??? Lets do it ...we"ll have the boat runnin at the dock :p

sellsman11 01-26-2008 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lofty (Post 2421242)
I'll open my own boat to you folks for a ride and I'm sure I can even get you on one of the faster cats on the West Coast. :

There are fast Cats on the West Coast??????? :D:D:D:party-smiley-004:

CcanDo 01-26-2008 10:05 AM

The stockholders of IB have an excellent opportunity to validate the purchase of OSO. For example, if Roger Penske is in fact on the Board OF Directors,he has an interest. Therefore, an IB mission statement, relative to this investment, would seem professional and prudent.

The resources IB has referenced within other threads are significant. Obviously,the purchase of OSO is not a passive investment,daily operation management is in place and active.

Lofty 01-26-2008 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by sellsman11 (Post 2421391)
There are fast Cats on the West Coast??????? :D:D:D:party-smiley-004:

Ouch! Yeah there are a few here, we just don't let them out often.

WARPARTY36 01-26-2008 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sellsman11 (Post 2421391)
There are fast Cats on the West Coast??????? :D:party-smiley-004:

Don't let DanK here you talking smack:D He's a big ole boy:evilb: He'll get you like he did Sean H:cool-smiley-026:

WARPARTY36 01-26-2008 01:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh yes. The boat ride invite is always open to Beenish and John:cool-smiley-011:

Welcome to the board.

offshoredrillin 01-26-2008 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 2421585)
Don't let DanK here you talking smack:D He's a big ole boy:evilb: He'll get you like he did Sean H:cool-smiley-026:

Where is Dan? did he come out from under that bush yet? :D