Notices

FYI to all of OSO

Old 01-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS
I am waaaay to naive,I was reading his posts,thinking this guy knows what he is talking about.good job calling him out.
I love your use of sarcasim.
You freakin' crack me up.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Here is story on Mr Wiggler;
Us, meaning my friends and I rented a house from him for the shootout in 06, what a piece of crap, this house was, he told us it was brand new and had a dock, there was no dock. Well it was brand new all right...worst piece of crap I ever saw in my life!!! the plumbing didnt work, he came over with a pump and started pumping raw sewage down the hill into the lake!!!! We were down there to drink an party, and as god is my witness as well as some others we left that house 100 TIMES cleaner than it was when we got there, yes we used the house but we didnt abuse it. when we left, all the trash was in bags in the garage and Dee totally went over everything. for christ's sake when you stood on the back deck it came away from the house!!!
After we leave we get a call that the house was "damaged" and it would cost us an additional 1000.00 to "fix" what was wrong. When we left it was perfect, all of a sudden a DVD player was missing, and he "told" us the house was shown while we were out at the shootout.
We all decided that it was easier to pay this extortion money than to have someone come on the board and say we trashed his place which we didn't. I later found out from a VERY reputable head of a boat company that he did the same thing to some friends of his that stayed at his place.

Jim, I will say this for the rest of my friends, god help you if I see you at loto next year for the shootout. You want to threaten people through emails I will put it out in public that I will deliver..if you see me you better go the other way, because I really want to talk to you one on one.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Here is story on Mr Wiggler;
Us, meaning my friends and I rented a house from him for the shootout in 06, what a piece of crap, this house was, he told us it was brand new and had a dock, there was no dock. Well it was brand new all right...worst piece of crap I ever saw in my life!!! the plumbing didnt work, he came over with a pump and started pumping raw sewage down the hill into the lake!!!! We were down there to drink an party, and as god is my witness as well as some others we left that house 100 TIMES cleaner than it was when we got there, yes we used the house but we didnt abuse it. when we left, all the trash was in bags in the garage and Dee totally went over everything. for christ's sake when you stood on the back deck it came away from the house!!!
After we leave we get a call that the house was "damaged" and it would cost us an additional 1000.00 to "fix" what was wrong. When we left it was perfect, all of a sudden a DVD player was missing, and he "told" us the house was shown while we were out at the shootout.
We all decided that it was easier to pay this extortion money than to have someone come on the board and say we trashed his place which we didn't. I later found out from a VERY reputable head of a boat company that he did the same thing to some friends of his that stayed at his place.

Jim, I will say this for the rest of my friends, god help you if I see you at loto next year for the shootout. You want to threaten people through emails I will put it out in public that I will deliver..if you see me you better go the other way, because I really want to talk to you one on one.

I recall something of this when it happened - sounds like you got hosed for the $1K.
You were somewhat discreet about it - maybe now it all needs to come out - or people need to search it out/
You're choice -but it opened my eyes.
May be good for others.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys have me a little confused...Jassman mentions that Wiggler and Bruce Dudley are one-in-the-same; but then offshoredrillin mentions the name of "Jim". Are we in agreement that Wiggler=Bruce Dudley=Jim ______?

Let me tell you about Bruce Dudley...avoid ANY dealing with this sh*tbag as he's owed me $$ for several years from a court appointed settlement that I know I'll never see. I happend to be in LOTO over the summer and had the joy of seeing him on the dock during a poker run while stopped at Big Dicks. Needless to say my "posse" had my back but there really wasn't anything I could do other than embarass him while he's in the engine bay of a boat that just ran WOT for an hour in 100 degree heat sweating his nutz off. Asked him where my $$ was and his best excuse is that he doesn't have any and that he's filing for bankruptcy (my response was "no money in 5 years? How much you have on you now?"). He's a joke and his excuse was just another lie of many he's given me. I hate wasting time even talking about this piece of sh*t but hopefully someone will read it and not be ripped off like many of us on OSO have in the past.

Bajaholic-Thanks for getting my blood boiling right before it's time for bed and telling me about this thread...I owe you one

Last edited by Dave1972; 01-29-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Just wanted to call Bruce Dudley an AZZHAT..that's funny sh*t!
Old 01-29-2008, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dave1972
You guys have me a little confused...Jassman mentions that Wiggler and Bruce Dudley are one-in-the-same; but then offshoredrillin mentions the name of "Jim". Are we in agreement that Wiggler=Bruce Dudley=Jim ______?

Let me tell you about Bruce Dudley...avoid ANY dealing with this sh*tbag as he's owed me $$ for several years from a court appointed settlement that I know I'll never see. I happend to be in LOTO over the summer and had the joy of seeing him on the dock during a poker run while stopped at Big Dicks. Needless to say my "posse" had my back but there really wasn't anything I could do other than embarass him while he's in the engine bay of a boat that just ran WOT for an hour in 100 degree heat sweating his nutz off. Asked him where my $$ was and his best excuse is that he doesn't have any and that he's filing for bankruptcy (my response was "no money in 5 years? How much you have on you now?"). He's a joke and his excuse was just another lie of many he's given me. I hate wasting time even talking about this piece of sh*t but hopefully someone will read it and not be ripped off like many of us on OSO have in the past.

Bajaholic-Thanks for getting my blood boiling right before it's time for bed and telling me about this thread...I owe you one

nope they arent the same, Jim Darr just happened to mention Bruce Dudley and thats what made Jassman suspicious...
Old 01-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Different people. I have met them both once. Bruce Dudley was working out of St Louis when he skipped town with everyones money and parts.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

my last post on a thread mr. multiple screen names was making an azz out of himself was simply...

"can we (meaning OSO) get rid of this idiot (off the board) for good?"
Old 01-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

so is there anything you can do about these guys? or are you just kinda...screwed?

really sucks to hear this kinda crap, wish you all good luck in getting your cashola back.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:20 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lonseal
Well there is always 2 sides to every story. OffshoreDrillin the house you rented was a brand new 1.2 million $ home in Porta Cima with pool, view of channel, etc. never has had dock and never rented with dock. The damage that was done just to remind you was all the vinyl handrail was was burned by people you had over Saturday night to your party, not to mention the mess by another OSO member that threw up all over the place . Yes the pump on the tank went bad, but I was there asap to fix it . It was never rented to anyone else ever, so a Manufacturer manager having the same thing done to him is incorrect and I'll challenge this publically. yes there were also 3 other things stolen that weekend a 20" plasma tv, dvd player and a stainless 50 cal. desert eagle pistol, the Agent that showed the house was one of my best friends.I recieved several apologies from Masher, Stetz,tantrum, race girl, buck, who were very nice about it and admitted to the damage. the 1,000$ was'nt even close to paying for the damade done by the fireworks that burnt the concrete, handrail and house exterior,dvd, pistol. My dispute with Jassman and rbr are because they use this public forumn to discuss problems they have that should be talked about face to face, which they refuse to do. Dudley was a name of someone who was suppossed to be a engine guy, and it was used sarcastically on a engine thread. I don't even think the guy is around anymore. You guys have posted an inaccurate description of me here that I'll defend anything said negatively about me. yes since Steve banned me for no given reason in November after 5 years of membership I have changed names because he would'nt reinstate me when he said he would, I posted some things because I was frustrated with him, because of all the favors I did for him and he OSO crew at the shootout, I apologize for those posts. I have never scammed or screwed anybody. If you think you have been screwed by me post what it is and how much $ and I'll respond and send you the money.I deserve the crap about my last 60 days of posting but the other allegations are incorrect. I do consider myself very knowlegable in the marine industry. so in summary I have no beef with with anyone else here other than the 3 mentioned, I'll continue to support OSo as I have alot of respect for the sport and my many friends here. please leave this post up in defense of these untrue statements here. If you have problems with me or want the factual information email me at [email protected] and remember there are 3 sides to every story, Masher, offshore if you don't believe you have any responsibility for the fire damage on my house then give me your address and I'll send you your 1,000$ , I'm a stand up guy, if you had a problem with it I wish you would of told me and not been so apologetic. thanks Jim

How many times do you have to be ban before you get the point. being ban does not mean make a 5th name to come back to continue the BS you got ban for in the first place, you are just making yourself out to be more of a fool. maybe you thrive on childish drama but most here do not. noone cares what you have to say anymore, the damage is done and your making it worse
Old 01-30-2008, 06:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

First off pinhead, we all flew in and why in the hell would any of us have a friggin pistol with us you moron. I was the last one to leave that house in the morning when Sean picked up, rat, mike and myself. EVERYTHING was there. Secondly, race girl wasn't even with us. The reason everyone apologized is because you were extorting money from us, so it was best to pay. Yes we partied and the person that yakked didn't get it everywhere, it was on a pillow 1 PILLOW, quit exaggerating to make more of you lies seem true you boob. There was one mark on a railing from fireworks and you told us "the whole railing had to be replaced"
you may put a price tag of 1 million on that crap hole, but as you know 3 of the people that were there are custom home builders, the biggest laugh was all of the window being caulked only as high as the Mexican could reach.You advertised the house to us as having a dock, thats why we brought 2 boats with us, we had to leave them 20 minutes from us every time we wanted to go anywhere. Dee cleaned the house along with us spotless, all the trash was left in bags in the garage. thirdly I was told the exact same story from the head of a major boat manufacturing company that you did the same thing to his friends. this just happened to come up in conversation and we were both amazed that the same story got used again. You are a compulsive liar and a disgrace to the boating community. don't go away mad, just go away.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 01-30-2008 at 06:44 AM.

Quick Reply: FYI to all of OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.