Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Class act.. Thx M. Mark (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/178582-class-act-thx-m-mark.html)

Shanghied Again 01-29-2008 04:24 PM

I have talked with Mark about Concepts and I will agree he is what makes a boating community like family, he is a stand up guy and I don't think he ever had a harsh word to say.

Spicy 01-29-2008 04:57 PM

Maryland Mark is a Freakin COWBOYS FAN...... He is scum and lives in a trailer park, ask BobbyB!!!!!:angry-smiley-038::evilb:

Signed,
The guy with no Head Coach....:D:D

GO SKINS....

baddogz28 01-29-2008 05:02 PM

I've been on here a lot lately, since I finally upgraded my membership and am actively looking for a boat. I have posted a few noob threads with a lot of questions in them, and one constant is that he always replies with helpful information. :drink: Thanks Mark.

Jassman 01-29-2008 05:05 PM

actually this is the second time someone posted nice and pretty things about their buddy:party-smiley-004::D Good Job Mark.

BobbyB 01-29-2008 05:08 PM

I think Mark is an idiot:p

Spicy 01-29-2008 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2425206)
Oh yea- I forgot about that part- I AM A COWBOYS FAN!!!

I am in a condo now as well- renting but working my way up! :D :cool-smiley-011:

ps- Skins suck!

A REAL SKINS FAN will never forget the Cowboy toilet.....:D:D

wigginout 01-29-2008 05:40 PM

There goes the neighborhood. Mark, if you would, I need you to sell my switchable exhaust and if you don't mind I need my 100 hr service done too. And I'm a 49er fan. Does Dwight Clark ring a bell?:D

offshoredrillin 01-29-2008 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2425200)
Thanks!

I like to think for the most part the members of OSO are good people and willing to help each other out. Every so often a Big Scotty or Fred/Trick Marine pop up and people get screwed- but if can't let each other down by letting people like them destroy us we are all losers and they are the win.
Treat others the way you want to be treated, esp on OSO!

Ok- nuff of the kissy queer stuff, let's get back to boats ya'll!

just my .02 cents :D

orss 01-29-2008 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2425200)
Thanks!

I like to think for the most part the members of OSO are good people and willing to help each other out. Every so often a Big Scotty or Fred/Trick Marine pop up and people get screwed- but if can't let each other down by letting people like them destroy us we are all losers and they are the win.
Treat others the way you want to be treated, esp on OSO!

Ok- nuff of the kissy queer stuff, let's get back to boats ya'll!

how is big scotty?