Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Southbound and down Miami Boat show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/179741-southbound-down-miami-boat-show.html)

klaw 02-13-2008 05:55 AM

Southbound and down Miami Boat show

leaving for plane now will be having Stone Crab at Joes tonight

YaaHoo

Westcoast 02-13-2008 06:38 AM

Eastbound and down....right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSPM 02-13-2008 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by klaw (Post 2443472)
leaving for plane now will be having Stone Crab at Joes tonight

YaaHoo

I love that place ...... hate the long wait time though :cool-smiley-011:

Franksmarine 02-13-2008 07:30 AM

I've never been there. Guess I'll have to try it on Sat.

Sydwayz 02-13-2008 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Franksmarine (Post 2443543)
I've never been there. Guess I'll have to try it on Sat.

Get take out. You will have your food in 45 minutes or less as opposed to a 4 hour wait for a table.

pkspx 02-13-2008 12:23 PM

Weather is crappy for the last few days, we lost power last night wide spread they said. Still stormy, boat show weekend is looking good though.

klaw 02-13-2008 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by pkspx (Post 2443895)
Weather is crappy for the last few days, we lost power last night wide spread they said. Still stormy, boat show weekend is looking good though.

crap I am stuck on runway in charlotte they say one hour till take of at leastvyou think they would break out drinks but no!!!!!

hammer01 02-13-2008 01:23 PM

Klaw, you are leaving us here for all the snowy shixxy weather so it serves you right to have to sit on the runway. I might go grab a beer out of the office fridge just to spite you!!! That is a b.s. rule too that they are not allowed to serve alcohol until they get into the air. I talked to my buddy Harold from Oklahoma and he is on his way down tomorrow I believe and so is Big Rick from the CPC. You guys will all run into each other I am sure when you hit the Cig booth. Be safe and have a great time. BTW, we are in Edgebrook so I think we are only a short distance away from McHenry, we'll have to have a cold one some time. Hammer

pkspx 02-13-2008 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by klaw (Post 2443940)
crap I am stuck on runway in charlotte they say one hour till take of at leastvyou think they would break out drinks but no!!!!!

daym, lol sucks!

Oh thank god it is finally sunny! Headed to the dock to run the boat to lighthouse point then to Shooters. You guys have a safe trip down!

klaw 02-14-2008 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by hammer01 (Post 2443945)
Klaw, you are leaving us here for all the snowy shixxy weather so it serves you right to have to sit on the runway. I might go grab a beer out of the office fridge just to spite you!!! That is a b.s. rule too that they are not allowed to serve alcohol until they get into the air. I talked to my buddy Harold from Oklahoma and he is on his way down tomorrow I believe and so is Big Rick from the CPC. You guys will all run into each other I am sure when you hit the Cig booth. Be safe and have a great time. BTW, we are in Edgebrook so I think we are only a short distance away from McHenry, we'll have to have a cold one some time. Hammer

yes I talked to Kevin yesterday and will be seeing the OKlahoma group tonight

where is edgebrook at cant seem to find on the map?