Notices

Merc Verado 350

Old 02-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3500 would be a lot of a coin for just bolt on's unless he went into the motor too , but I wouldn't pay over 5k for a used dirt bike. It is a great bike I have a YZ 450 a 250 and the new 700 Grizzley.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
3500 would be a lot of a coin for just bolt on's unless he went into the motor too , but I wouldn't pay over 5k for a used dirt bike. It is a great bike I have a YZ 450 a 250 and the new 700 Grizzley.
He basically did every add on out of the factory book. I know he did the head pipe, mufflers,jet kit, cdi,extended a-arms, and a butt load of smaller items.So do not pay more than 5k? He was trying to tell me he wanted close to 8k for it and I was thinking I would just go buy a new one for that price. He does have the extended warranty on it.

Last edited by DRIVEN1; 02-17-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered

You mean a YFZ 450 4 wheeler, you could add another grand for that, plus he prob. put on some good nerf bars, and stuff cost more for them. They are fast but unless your just going to race it they kinda suck for just play riding since they don't have reverse. If you want to stick to a 450 some of the others have rev. if you want to stick to Yamaha go with the Raptor 700. If you have rutted up trails and mud where you ride go look at the Can Am Renegade X 800 that thing is a beast and will beat most anything in bad terrain.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Us outboard guys get a thread every blue moon and you are going to hi-jack it???

Cig ran 77MPH with 320 gallons of fuel and 5 people is the word on the street.
Mark, you know I like the outboards also. The next boat will have outboards , just deciding on the boat and motors.
I think the topfish is a very nice looking boat ,it is just priced about $150,000 more than i think it is worth. I would be impressed if it did 77mph based on the speeds I have seen posted on the other boats. Those motors look very mean looking!!

I wonder what a concept 30sd with twin 350s will do? 85ish?
Old 02-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

the Cig prices are out of this world...I mean Cigs are nice but there is a point when the price just does not merit the product.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
the Cig prices are out of this world...I mean Cigs are nice but there is a point when the price just does not merit the product.
Mike what was your favorite boat the Miami show? If you sold your 38 today what would you buy?
Old 02-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike

Also if you look at the classifieds the picture for NON PERFORMANCE BOATS is a Topfish....
Old 02-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
Mike what was your favorite boat the Miami show? If you sold your 38 today what would you buy?
On the funds and price point I am trying to meet...or...money unlimited?

For me... Florida boating, outboard engines, boating every weekend or so and keeping a boat on the lift behind my house plus I want to down size the boat:

I like the setup seating arrangement of the 35 Donzi ZFX and the new helm and rear seat deal that they have coming out. They build this arrangment in the 38 also.

I was impressed with 32 Everglades build and attention to details. Everglades has some cool ideas.

I also was extremely impressed with the 323 Intrepid...all the Intrepid's were very well detailed with excellent functional idea's but the 2 year wait kills it for me.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
Also if you look at the classifieds the picture for NON PERFORMANCE BOATS is a Topfish....
That is probably because this sites past owner is tight with Cigarette. The Topfish is a cool looking boat but it is over the top and not what a lot of CC guys are looking for. When I see the Top Fish I start thinking of all the extra maintance it will take to keep all that bling working and looking good.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=FeverMike;2448748]On the funds and price point I am trying to meet...or...money unlimited?

Unlimited funds this would be my boat.
http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/mi...uperyacht.html

Now back to reality, the next boat will be outboard powered, fast, and not draw too much. Also no a/c, generators, or extra crap to break down.

Quick Reply: Merc Verado 350

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.