Miami Show - Please post pictures >

Miami Show - Please post pictures

Notices

Miami Show - Please post pictures

Old 02-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by f311fr1
Check owners forum for Active Thunder, Black Thunder, Donzi, Concept, and Pantera. New pics up
Thanks. I cannot see the pics but I have a buddie that can. I just got back from his house and I have to say thanks to you guys for posting the pics you have. BUT!!! you would lead me to believe that there is nothing other than Outer Limits NT MTI and the rest of the super high dollar boats there, Come on there has to more there than that. Jay boat, whats up with the super wide pics? Nice job but what a pain in the azz. Thanks 311fr for letting me know there is more to see I guess I need to go back and look at them.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlessbob
Thanks. I cannot see the pics but I have a buddie that can. I just got back from his house and I have to say thanks to you guys for posting the pics you have. BUT!!! you would lead me to believe that there is nothing other than Outer Limits NT MTI and the rest of the super high dollar boats there, Come on there has to more there than that. Jay boat, whats up with the super wide pics? Nice job but what a pain in the azz. Thanks 311fr for letting me know there is more to see I guess I need to go back and look at them.
Brainless Bob... sorry to inconvenience you, I know it's a LOT of work to move that slider around to see the entire photo (BOTH of them)- especially on a 13 inch monitor when a friend is doing all the freakin work because you're too damn cheap to spring for a membership.

Last edited by jayboat; 02-17-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Registered

I'm not sure if this thread is a good thing....

Now I'm really pissed I didn't make it to Miami... Stuck here in New york lookin at photos and eatin

Oh well

imax
Old 02-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jayboat
Brainless Bob... sorry to inconvenience you, I know it's a LOT of work to move that slider around to see the entire photo (BOTH of them)- especially on a 13 inch monitor when a friend is doing all the freakin work because you're too damn cheap to spring for a membership.
I appreciate your efforts.

Here is a little boat for bob
Old 02-17-2008, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by boater31v
A BIG thanks to everyone that posted some pics!!!! I too like the bold colors. I am wondering who's new OL cat is that?
I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to give his name out. I was sworn to secrecy when he sent me these pictures. They were taken at T.A.O.D.
But now that the CAT is out of the bag I think it should be ok to post them.
I will also post a picture of his last boat and most of you know him.

Last edited by JB4Boyne; 02-17-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:31 PM

Old 02-17-2008, 01:34 PM

I't will be sitting on a tilt trailer.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

i would like to say thanks to all that posted pics. i wish i could have gone this year. ohh well maybe next year. anyone been to the fountain booth?
Old 02-17-2008, 01:42 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Thanks to all those who take the pics to share with the many who can not make these great events.

Thank You,
DPT
Old 02-17-2008, 01:44 PM

Here is a pic. of his last rig. This truck has been redone to match the cat. They even striped the interior and put in a OL interior.
He will be running it in Boyne Thunder this summer. We will be blocking off the streets in downtown Boyne City and have rigs like this on display in the center of the street. A giant street party

Quick Reply: Miami Show - Please post pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.