Trick Marine / Real Estate Opens In South Carolina >

Trick Marine / Real Estate Opens In South Carolina

Notices

Trick Marine / Real Estate Opens In South Carolina

Old 03-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Like I said in another thread. From the looks of it he is lucky he does not live in Jersey. Those guys get it done!!!!!
Cement Shoes size 12 on E bay
Old 03-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Cement Shoes size 12 on E bay
If this stuff went down as little as 20 years ago i believe that would have happened but it seems like in today's world these things do not happen as often anymore.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FeverMike
If this stuff went down as little as 20 years ago i believe that would have happened but it seems like in today's world these things do not happen as often anymore.
Know why,

Rats, and DNA !
Old 03-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Steve_H

Fat Freddie the Coward would never come on OSO again. People that make mistakes ask for forgiveness and appologize. Scum bag swindlers like him blame the customers and lie about their dead son owning the company. There is no doubt a spot in pergatory right next to the main man himself just waiting for Fred.

not defending Fred AT ALL but i am curious. you two razzed each other for years about whos trailor queen would see water first i always assumed you guys were good friends. at what point were you enlightened?

Old 03-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
not defending Fred AT ALL but i am curious. you two razzed each other for years about whos trailor queen would see water first i always assumed you guys were good friends. at what point were you enlightened?
Ya Steve we did. That was post Trick Marine. That stopped when he hosed my engine builder big time. I also heard from a lot of others that had issues, some small some large. All problems were due to the fact that Fred lied to all of them. He lied about stock, when things were shipped, what things would fit....... Then when I brought up my engine builders situation on one of the threads Fred came at me guns a blazin. Called me all kinds of names and that I did not know what I was talking about. Well unfortunately I did know.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Registered

I can't believe nobody on here had run into him
Old 03-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Steve_H

Ya Steve we did. That was post Trick Marine. That stopped when he hosed my engine builder big time. I also heard from a lot of others that had issues, some small some large. All problems were due to the fact that Fred lied to all of them. He lied about stock, when things were shipped, what things would fit....... Then when I brought up my engine builders situation on one of the threads Fred came at me guns a blazin. Called me all kinds of names and that I did not know what I was talking about. Well unfortunately I did know.

typical liar. they get very defensive when caught

Old 03-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
typical liar. they get very defensive when caught
Ya it was fun the trailer queen war. Heck Fred even tried to help out when I got screwed on that engine deal a few years back. Now I have to question if it was for the right reason or was he just trying to get more sapport for him to run his scam. Sucks to have to feel like I need to think that way but I do. Just amazing how he was the FIRST one to judge anyone that did some one wrong even if it was an honest mistake but look at what he turned out to be.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Just amazing how he was the FIRST one to judge anyone that did some one wrong even if it was an honest mistake but look at what he turned out to be.
Hamlet 101-
the lady doth protest too much
Old 03-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offthefront
I sent em a message to ask Fred if My Parts ever came in?

LMAO!! Now that is funny!

Quick Reply: Trick Marine / Real Estate Opens In South Carolina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.