Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   tryin to i.d. a boat i found in my LOTO pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180270-tryin-i-d-boat-i-found-my-loto-pics.html)

waterboy222 02-19-2008 10:24 PM

renew your membership you pole smoker... i didnt get a look at the back, not even sure i took the picture, it was just in my folder.. its not that big of a deal, just thought itd be a members boat or something.

Planetwarmer 02-19-2008 10:47 PM

Maybe when you get it painted, you can have them fix your back seat as well! Remember 2 things, don't let a chick ride in your boat if you have to weigh her on a cattle scale AND don't run wide open in 5 foot swells with such a beast in the back! Of course I can't fault you for lovin' large women.:signs069:

waterboy222 02-19-2008 10:49 PM

HEY, you section eight no boat havin shiftless hobo, get a job and quit postin on here.. get your wife to buy you a membership too.. or maybe you and bobonthis can wax my boat for me and ill buy you memberships..

buncha lowlifes..

nsreeve 02-20-2008 12:11 AM

your a "ucking ass waterboy what is your problem that we don't have the money to pay the membership, i'm a college student and i would love to be able to subscribe to this but i cant afford it get off your dod ganmn highhorse and respect people, calling people lowlifes that you dont even know really shows something about yourself

nsreeve 02-20-2008 12:19 AM

and another thing???..what made you better than anybody else, you can not post anything as irresponsible, "calling someone a hobo" as you just did and wow i would love to meet you in person, that would just make my day.
Reeves

Perlmudder 02-20-2008 01:17 AM

never seen a boat like that, but i dig the look. reminds me of the kind of paint job you would find on an old school chopper.

and btw, nsreeve, im sure you have spent 50 bucks in worse places. ( i am also a university student )

Planetwarmer 02-20-2008 02:53 AM

As soon as I get your boat to my house then I'll wax it. But it will be my boat then and it shouldn't concern you! And as for my wife buying me a boat, I'm working on it! And the key word is working, so I guess that means that I DO have a job!:Whatever:

Planetwarmer 02-20-2008 02:57 AM

Calm down nsreeve, he's my little bro.:party-smiley-048:

bobonthis 02-20-2008 08:17 AM

Yes, I know him as well..its cool!-lol Its all fun and games. I am going to sell some of my food stamps today so that I can buy a membership.:D

nsreeve 02-20-2008 09:16 AM

and btw, nsreeve, im sure you have spent 50 bucks in worse places. ( i am also a university student )[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats true but i usually dont remember where i spent that 50 bucks:(