Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   tryin to i.d. a boat i found in my LOTO pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180270-tryin-i-d-boat-i-found-my-loto-pics.html)

prosno 02-20-2008 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Planetwarmer (Post 2452026)
Maybe when you get it painted, you can have them fix your back seat as well! Remember 2 things, don't let a chick ride in your boat if you have to weigh her on a cattle scale AND don't run wide open in 5 foot swells with such a beast in the back! Of course I can't fault you for lovin' large women.:signs069:

Reminds me of when I had my checkmate and this hottie wanted to bring her friend along for the day, holy fatazz batman this chick was nasty. (Why do fat chicks hang with hotties anyhow?) Anyway we hit a wake and cought some serious air but the landing was hard and after we hit my girl was freakin out looking in the back seat so I turned and there was one fat slob laying in a heap of seat pieces.
Needless to say my upholstery guy is still laughing.:party-smiley-004:

Airpacker 02-20-2008 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by prosno (Post 2452438)
Reminds me of when I had my checkmate and this hottie wanted to bring her friend along for the day, holy fatazz batman this chick was nasty. (Why do fat chicks hang with hotties anyhow?) Anyway we hit a wake and cought some serious air but the landing was hard and after we hit my girl was freakin out looking in the back seat so I turned and there was one fat slob laying in a heap of seat pieces.
Needless to say my upholstery guy is still laughing.:party-smiley-004:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,BTDT. I replaced the 1/2" marine ply with 3/4" marine mahoghany after that.

Perlmudder 02-20-2008 10:08 AM

the fat friend is a mysterious beast. often times shes the mother hen and a major c0ck block. you need a really, really, really good friend to fly wing man and take care of her.

Strip Poker 388 02-20-2008 10:25 AM

Defiantly newer looking with the update paint job

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9...3954gy9.th.jpg

prosno 02-20-2008 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Perlmudder (Post 2452498)
the fat friend is a mysterious beast. often times shes the mother hen and a major c0ck block. you need a really, really, really good friend to fly wing man and take care of her.

OMG I spit coffee on the keyboard reading that

nsreeve 02-20-2008 10:38 AM

hahaha, i have a fat friend experience in our checkmate, we had 6 girls(5 hot one FAT), and 3 guys, good odds for us, in the process of my friend picking up on one of the hot girls the fat one thinking she is protecting her friend falls into the boat on my buddy and sprains his ankle in the process that was the end of that night

waterboy222 02-20-2008 10:40 AM

well, thank you for the horrible reminder of that godforsaken weekend... heres a bit of knowledge a lotta people dont realize... if your back seat caves in on a sunsation, it exposes the pullys on the motors to the girls ponytails..

yank.

waterboy222 02-20-2008 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by nsreeve (Post 2452080)
and another thing???..what made you better than anybody else, you can not post anything as irresponsible, "calling someone a hobo" as you just did and wow i would love to meet you in person, that would just make my day.
Reeves

hahha, thanks dude, this just made my day! never been accused of being a "responsible poster" before anyhow! Just adds to my list of charges...

hobo.

Perlmudder 02-20-2008 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2452561)
well, thank you for the horrible reminder of that godforsaken weekend... heres a bit of knowledge a lotta people dont realize... if your back seat caves in on a sunsation, it exposes the pullys on the motors to the girls ponytails..

yank.

i was under the impression girls liked it when their hair was pulled.

once saw this cute little asian girl driving a car that had the bumper sticker "if you're going to ride my ass, pull my hair!"

44MTI 02-20-2008 10:57 AM

You have good task waterboy, That paint was done by Mark at Visual Imagination. It was up there while my boat was.:cool-smiley-027: