Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   St. Cloud Superboat Spring Fling (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180293-st-cloud-superboat-spring-fling.html)

rchevelle71 02-29-2008 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by gmhdfan (Post 2465610)
If anyone needs a secure (fenced) place to park their boat over night let me know. I just live down the street from the Fish Camp ramp.

Pete,

We may take ya up on that if there is no room in the pits.

Rick

rchevelle71 02-29-2008 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Xray50 (Post 2465544)
Sounds like a plan. Rick you're welcome to ride with me.... my boat doesn't run out of beer.

Thanks Ray

we'll see how it goes, would like to run the Pantera up. My boat never runs out of Beer either, just sometimes doesnt run:( We had plenty of beer for the tow back home last time though:D

Rick

Xray50 02-29-2008 09:40 AM

Ok. Didn't know if you were going to take your boat up or not....

rchevelle71 02-29-2008 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Xray50 (Post 2465773)
Ok. Didn't know if you were going to take your boat up or not....

We'll know how it goes Sunday:D

Iggy 03-03-2008 08:19 AM

Every time I say I'll be there....something comes up.

I promise to try to attend.

Boat ramp at the Fish Camp is about 3.00 per boat. Paved lot and parking. Ramp is two-three boats wide.
Chisolm Park is free but all dirt, except for the narrow concrete one boat ramp.

Word is the owners of the Fish Camp sold out to developers. Soon to be closed and torn down for condos.

F1-00 Racing 03-03-2008 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2465677)
Thanks Ray

we'll see how it goes, would like to run the Pantera up. My boat never runs out of Beer either, just sometimes doesnt run:( We had plenty of beer for the tow back home last time though:D

Rick

Are pit stops allowed in boat racing????:food-smiley-009::eek:

rchevelle71 03-03-2008 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing (Post 2469089)
Are pit stops allowed in boat racing????:food-smiley-009::eek:

yer boats so fast, ya may have time to stop by the pantera for a cocktail:D

The Purple boat ran good yesterday, so expect to see it in St. Cloud, unless i blow it up before then.

rchevelle71 03-30-2008 08:17 PM

OK,

less than a week to go, but my boat is running like chit:(. What is the plan everybody?? I dont think I will be bringing the Pantera, as I cant afford to blow up another motor(got 2 plugs that look good, and 4 that look like charcoal) I have been working on it all weekend trying to figure it out, just dont have time to get it fixed before then, sucks too, cuz I just put a brand new trailer under it, and was looking forward to the run. Would still like to meet everyone for a drink or 10:D I will have a few buddies with me, if the raftup on the lake is still on, and someone has room for us, we would glady buy the beer and food, and chip in for fuel, or if nobody has the room, lets at least meet up for a drink .

Rick

rchevelle71 03-31-2008 06:20 AM

Trent,

I got your message, I'll call ya on the way home from work tonight.

Rick

White Knuckles 03-31-2008 07:03 AM

I will have Kimmer and Jayboat with me in my boat, but we could probably fit a couple more if need be.

Tom