Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   St. Cloud Superboat Spring Fling (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180293-st-cloud-superboat-spring-fling.html)

rchevelle71 03-31-2008 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by White Knuckles (Post 2506167)
I will have Kimmer and Jayboat with me in my boat, but we could probably fit a couple more if need be.

Tom

Thanks Tom,

whats the schedule look like, anything going on for Saturday? I talked to my buddies last night, and they are OK with staying on land if there is not enough room, they were kinda psyched to have my boat up there, but understand I cant take a chance at breaking it. If there is something going on Saturday, I may still bring it, if I can get it to run just a little better before then, but Sunday may be crazy for me dealing with the crane and all getting Trents boat in and out, I was going to let them use my boat Sunday, and I stay on land, but not when it is running like this.

Rick

White Knuckles 03-31-2008 07:42 AM

I am planning on taking the boat on Sunday. I don't have a problem with taking it on Saturday too, but we were planning on visiting with everyone in the pits, and taking in the event from the land on Sat., and being in the boat on Sunday. I would be happy to pick you up after you get Trent in the water if they let me get that close to the pits in the water.

KMP 03-31-2008 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
rchevelle71,

Too bad your boat is not going to be around. Just splashed the resin bucket "Chevre" this weekend, and I might be able to keep up... Kent

Wardey 03-31-2008 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing (Post 2469089)
Are pit stops allowed in boat racing????:food-smiley-009::eek:

I thought you were always on a pit stop.:D:D:DDave

cuda 03-31-2008 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2452679)
Tom,
we'll probably just stay on 192, but I have stayed in a few crudhole hotels,

Rick

The guys who work for me refer to those as "joe-tels",:D

rchevelle71 03-31-2008 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by White Knuckles (Post 2506203)
I am planning on taking the boat on Sunday. I don't have a problem with taking it on Saturday too, but we were planning on visiting with everyone in the pits, and taking in the event from the land on Sat., and being in the boat on Sunday. I would be happy to pick you up after you get Trent in the water if they let me get that close to the pits in the water.

Thats cool,

we'll probably just stay land bound since there is more to the crane process than it looks like, there is waiting in line, getting the harness ready, parking the truck, retrieveng the truck after the race, waiting in line again, getting the harness ready, bringing the boat back to the pits etc. etc. I figured if people wanted to party on the lake saturday we would do that, but I am also very much OK with staying in and around the pits saturday. I believe testing starts at 2:00 PM, last year we watched testing from the restaurant deck, maybe we can all meet up there.

Rick

rchevelle71 03-31-2008 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by KMP (Post 2506403)
rchevelle71,

Too bad your boat is not going to be around. Just splashed the resin bucket "Chevre" this weekend, and I might be able to keep up... Kent

Boat looks great, but from the GPS #'s I saw, you'd smoke me:cool-smiley-011:

rchevelle71 03-31-2008 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey (Post 2506405)
I thought you were always on a pit stop.:D:D:DDave

Bring that boat, and we'll see:D

rchevelle71 03-31-2008 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2506596)
The guys who work for me refer to those as "joe-tels",:D

I have heard that before, and thats why I dont work for you:party-smiley-004:

cuda 03-31-2008 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2506670)
I have heard that before, and thats why I dont work for you:party-smiley-004:

Aw, come on Rick. You'd have to join my union. Right now, I lobbying for more hours, and less money.:D

I'm torn right now, between going to the Classic Races this weekend at Lake Dora, or going to St Cloud. I may do both. Do they race at St Cloud on Sunday?