Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wanted Cig Bolster's (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180416-wanted-cig-bolsters.html)

Sloman 02-21-2008 01:29 PM

Wanted Cig Bolster's

I have a buddy of mine in need of some bolsters trying to see what is cheaper, buying some lying around or getting his redone. Thanks in advance for any leads by the way it is a 1994 38 Top Gun

carter38 02-21-2008 02:04 PM

Good luck been trying for a while myself.

waterboy222 02-21-2008 02:04 PM

check out twin marine.. they make bolsters.. i cant imagine that reupholstering them even in the nicest materials available would be more expensive than buying new ones...they run about $3k for a driver/passenger set i believe..

el indio 02-21-2008 02:17 PM

ROGER 1 on the board is working on some real up to date heavy duty bolsters...see him before you spend....he has a 38 t/g himself...done work for me and is right on.......mark..

OldSchool 02-21-2008 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2454558)
ROGER 1 on the board is working on some real up to date heavy duty bolsters...see him before you spend....he has a 38 t/g himself...done work for me and is right on.......mark..

I'd like to see some pictures of those. ...Been thinking of going with a newer style for my boat. I saw Roger at the show and asked where you were. He said that you don't do boat shows!!!:(:D:D

Sean 02-21-2008 03:54 PM

There is a pair of bolsters out of a Bullet on EBay right now... they are white with red piping

38flatdeck 02-21-2008 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2454688)
I'd like to see some pictures of those. ...Been thinking of going with a newer style for my boat. I saw Roger at the show and asked where you were. He said that you don't do boat shows!!!:(:D:D

Hey, have you sobered up yet

OldSchool 02-21-2008 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by 38flatdeck (Post 2454729)
Hey, have you sobered up yet

Whew!!!!

I woke up the first morning in Miami with a sore throat and it turned into a cold and I felt worse every day that I was there. I got back to work and all of my staff are sick, so I'm going to assume that I caught it here and took it with me. But......I didn't help things while I was there!!:D:D Give me a call when you get a chance.

Sean,
Is it seats or bolster stands? I'm looking for some new stands. I hate the ones that are in my boat!!:(

el indio 02-21-2008 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2454688)

HI CRAIG...dont do boat shows or poker runs.....if oso and beenish dont behave i wont be doing web sites either....will have to go back to hanging out in boat shops.....roger does incredible work....any fabrication he is comfortable with......m.m..

WaterJunkie 02-21-2008 09:55 PM

I've got some available. Shoot me an email [email protected] or call 724-469-1971 I'll send some pics