Old 02-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4800 lbs is very light for a 50' boat!
Old 02-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Do you take trades? I have a grouchy wife and and a couple ungratefull kids along with a few vehicles that are not paid off.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JLAY
4800 lbs is very light for a 50' boat!
This boat has the High Strength Canopy, 1 inch windscreen and Full X-box design.

As per Haggin..."spare no expense... build the lightest , fastest strongest boat you can".
Old 02-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

"Full X-box design."

So if you wipe out at 200 mph, you justhit the reset button???
Old 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Gino the number is right on the ad.........
DUH, Thanks! He emailed me already anyway!
Old 02-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Maximus
This boat has the High Strength Canopy, 1 inch windscreen and Full X-box design.

As per Haggin..."spare no expense... build the lightest , fastest strongest boat you can".
So you are saying the windscreen is made from Lexan?
Old 02-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 38Lightning
Do you take trades? I have a grouchy wife and and a couple ungratefull kids along with a few vehicles that are not paid off.
Now that's funny right there!!!
I feel your pain my brother.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink

I saw this boat up close and personal at LOTO last year, saw it on cruise control thru lights at 208MPH ! I was privilaged to meet John (Mr Mystic)and his lovely wife at the OSO party in Miami last week.
Behind great boats are great people!
The Mystic boats and their science, detail and precision are in a class by themselves. You need that and more to go 200MPH on the water consistanly. Are the owners privilged and well healed, you're damn right. You are not going to able to cruise at 200MPH on the water on a tight budget! Thank golly there are special means people out there in the boating world like the Callan Bros.,John Haggin, and a few worthy others like maybe lets say, Ken Warbly, Reggie Fountain, Mr. Gentry and Richard Branson who without whom the sport of going faster, safer and farther on the water would never happen and the boating industry would be without the services of great performance powerboat builders like Mystic.

If John Haggin is selling this hull, its a steal at almost any price. If you want the biggest baddest boat on the water, put in the power and you win! God knows you'll look good doing it to!
My hats off to these big leaguers, thanks for the rides!!

Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 02-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Raylar
I saw this boat up close and personal at LOTO last year, saw it on cruise control thru lights at 208MPH ! I was privilaged to meet John (Mr Mystic)and his lovely wife at the OSO party in Miami last week.
The Mystic boats and their science, detail and precision are in a class by themselves. You need that and more to go 200MPH on the water consistanly. Are the owners privilged and well healed, you're damn right. You are not going to able to cruise at 200MPH on the water on a tight budget! Thank golly there are special means people out there in the boating world like the Callan Bros.,John Haggin, and a few worthy others like maybe lets say, Ken Warbly, Reggie Fountain, Mr. Gentry and Richard Branson who without whom the sport of going faster, safer and farther on the water would never happen and the boating industry would be without the services of great performance powerboat builders like Mystic.

If John Haggin is selling this hull, its a steal at almost any price. If you want the biggest baddest boat on the water, put in the power and you win! God knows you'll look good doing it to!

Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Well said Ray.

While we would like to see the boat on the race course next to us at 185mph. I spoke with Cosker and he confirmed It could be easily modified into a "Poker Run" open canopy edition.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:30 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Raylar

Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Yep,
Ray I couldn't of said it any better, the SCIENCE and the people @ Mystic are the reason this boat is light years ahead of anything out there. John and his crew are top notch, if I win the Lotto this week, I'll be calling Mystic and ordering an M6000, it fits my family boating style better!

http://www.mysticpowerboats.com/boat...000/index.html

Dean

Quick Reply: 2008 Mystic 50 ---- Rare Opportunity

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.