Notices

I love my boat aga!!!in

Old 02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
all the time lately, it will be the 1st year that my father inlaw passed awaymarch 6th and on march 5th they stole my b1 drive used with a new shortie 2'', ex steering, 2 msd boxes, nickerson carb, tools,drive rams. and more. this happened after getting the boat running good with the shortie and carb mainly since 03 I have about 10hours on it so fall 06 I put 5hours on it got up to 83.2gps, it was a long time coming but since I was out on workers comp from 04 to now it was tuff getting money for the shortie, the drive was from 2 01 and 03 drives. this summer I started over bought a new b1x drive for 3400. got some free rams from jc, parts from big block billy, friends chiped in and turned in my retirement plan there was only 4000 in it. I thought for xmass Iwas going to be all set on carb and other stuff, my mother inlaw gave me money for it. but used it for a 360xbox for my kid and put oil in the house comp doesn't pay me right its a long story. THINGS i DON'T NEED I will sell this spring for parts, jon will help with some glass work but thats 8weeks away.because I am getting my knee replaced thursday finely so it will be 6weeks of not driving I still hope to get it back together and run a offshore race this year, last one was june of 02 yah so I know how you feel artie
Holy Crap DUDE!!!!

I am going to save this story for when I need some encouragement. If ya get a chance to get to a race, and need some help, or if ya just wanna come down and hang out at a race, let me know, I am at all the FL races.

Rick
Old 02-26-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
good news rick... i was at the park across from the Lantana ramp Sunday.
That looks nice a nice place to launch.
Thanks,

Lantana is a decent place, close to the running zones, and The Key Lime Inn, but the parking isnt all that great, long story on that one

RIck
Old 02-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls
wass up kid i will be heading out and about in ft,lauderdale this weekend you want to meet up
Mike,

I would love to run Lauderdale, but I am afraid of my boat being renamed "broken Promises" if I no-sho on ya one more time. Ray is used to my troubles already, I will shake it down up in Palm Beach this weekend, then if all goes well, lets plan a raftup down lauderdale way over the next few weeks.

RIck
Old 02-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to be at some even if it KILLS ME. I was to have my knee replacement dec 20th but got canceled, and to top it off the docs office called me today saying comp did not get back to them last week about a adjustment on the bill. I went off big time told them it better be thurs or else I will get another doc which I have done in the past. since may of 04 I have had four knee surgeries by 4dif docs the last one is doing the replacement. so IF i CAN REHAB BY SPRING AND START MY OWN CO UP AND RUNNING I should be able to get the parts for the boat and theres a couple of guys from hear that want to race so if they can help get it to a race with money labor where racing if not we will get some guys together and go watch a couple of opa races and I would love to get back and see the worlds well good luck with your ride. art out
Old 02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Mike,

I would love to run Lauderdale, but I am afraid of my boat being renamed "broken Promises" if I no-sho on ya one more time. Ray is used to my troubles already, I will shake it down up in Palm Beach this weekend, then if all goes well, lets plan a raftup down lauderdale way over the next few weeks.

RIck
JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE IS READY
Old 02-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls
JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE IS READY
Will do
Old 02-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Congrats, now go have fun!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck Rick!! Sounds like you'll be hitting some good numbers with it hittin' on all cylinders!!!

Keep us posted....and don't forget pictures!!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Air Time. I've had both my knees replaced. Did my own physical therapy. They work great! better than the old ones I beat the crap out of. Watch out for the addiction to Vicadin. You'll be on pain medication for the 1st week and a half.