Notices

I love my boat aga!!!in

Old 02-26-2008, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CROWN MAN
Rick, are you going to be in Sarasota for the 4th of July ? We stay at the Hyatt every year. Races, pool, Fire works. Its a great time for not much money.
Dennis,

I'll be there for the race, not sure about bringing the boat yet, we'll see how it goes.

Rick
Old 02-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xray50
Rick let me know when your heading out. I'll tag along.....

Dennis. We're coming over for the 4th of July. What the hotel you told me about on the island?
I say afternoon, since jason has to drop off the motor for his Scarab at the marina on Saturday morning, his marina is across the street from the Lantana Ramp, so maybe I'll launch there, its a shorter ride to peanut, and in the heart of the running zone, I dont wanna see that Boynton Cop again.

Rick
Old 02-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok. I don't want to see that sandbar again! I'll go to the west side of the island!!!!! I'm still flushing sand out. Ran saturday afternoon and still have a partial blockage. No water at idle but pumps fine at 1000 rpms. Going to flush and back flush the hose from the outdrive to the sea pump. I have low water pickup. There has to be sand caked in there somewhere!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dr. Feel Good, did you get your cooling straightened out?
Old 02-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xray50
Ok. I don't want to see that sandbar again! I'll go to the west side of the island!!!!! I'm still flushing sand out. Ran saturday afternoon and still have a partial blockage. No water at idle but pumps fine at 1000 rpms. Going to flush and back flush the hose from the outdrive to the sea pump. I have low water pickup. There has to be sand caked in there somewhere!!!
Thats cool, West side it is
Old 02-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

wass up kid i will be heading out and about in ft,lauderdale this weekend you want to meet up
Old 02-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Rick - Glad you're back together. Have a good safe shakedown.
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up while I was down there.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Have any of you ever gotten to that point where you were about to give up(Sunday I was ready to put a bullett in it, and let it sink), but you give it one more shot, and never have a problem again??? Lets hope thats the case

Here are a few pics from when it had the 2.4 200.
all the time lately, it will be the 1st year that my father inlaw passed awaymarch 6th and on march 5th they stole my b1 drive used with a new shortie 2'', ex steering, 2 msd boxes, nickerson carb, tools,drive rams. and more. this happened after getting the boat running good with the shortie and carb mainly since 03 I have about 10hours on it so fall 06 I put 5hours on it got up to 83.2gps, it was a long time coming but since I was out on workers comp from 04 to now it was tuff getting money for the shortie, the drive was from 2 01 and 03 drives. this summer I started over bought a new b1x drive for 3400. got some free rams from jc, parts from big block billy, friends chiped in and turned in my retirement plan there was only 4000 in it. I thought for xmass Iwas going to be all set on carb and other stuff, my mother inlaw gave me money for it. but used it for a 360xbox for my kid and put oil in the house comp doesn't pay me right its a long story. THINGS i DON'T NEED I will sell this spring for parts, jon will help with some glass work but thats 8weeks away.because I am getting my knee replaced thursday finely so it will be 6weeks of not driving I still hope to get it back together and run a offshore race this year, last one was june of 02 yah so I know how you feel artie
Old 02-26-2008, 07:16 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

good news rick... i was at the park across from the Lantana ramp Sunday.
That looks nice a nice place to launch.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Rick - Glad you're back together. Have a good safe shakedown.
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up while I was down there.
yeah,

sorry we missed ya, it was a crazy day, didnt get parked until noon, then my buddies had me running around. Tim got us passes to the Cig Party, so we had to go find a room since we knew we would be out til 4am, I am still recovering

Rick

Quick Reply: I love my boat aga!!!in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.