Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keep calling everyone! He loves it!

He is getting a FAX BOMB from me tonight
Old 02-27-2008, 07:21 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed, just called this POS. Told him that right now, I was, let's just say, his best friend, cause I'm gonna give him some very important advice. Told him that in the next few days, I'm expecting my friend Eddie, to call me back and tell me that he got paid all the monies that's owed to him.
If I don't get that phone call, then when us Chi-Town guys come down there in a couple weeks for our boating vacation, he's gonna get a full dose of how we collect money in Chicago. He started to get real defensive, then snotty, and I told him again that right now, he oughta consider me his best friend, cause he's not gonna want to see the other side of me.

Then he threatened to beat my azz if I come down there, and hung up. Guess now that I've been threatened by him, makes me want to come down just to meet him face to face, and have him tell me that to my face in person.
Ed, see my previous response on your other post.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey Ed, Its time we put the " T " in trouble to work. Let go find him and make us both happy ..
Old 02-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good job Frank
Old 02-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

BTW ED,where does he keep the boat At ??
Old 02-27-2008, 08:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's a shame he's not on the OSO board. I haven't been chastized by a member posting under a fake name for threatening someone in over a week.

This mouthy little pole smoker isn't grasping the size of $hit sandwich he'll be snacking on here shortly.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sunchaser796
BTW ED,where does he keep the boat At ??
They sold the boat. It used to be behind Dan's house in Keystone Point.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
It's a shame he's not on the OSO board. I haven't been chastized by a member posting under a fake name for threatening someone in over a week.

This mouthy little pole smoker isn't grasping the size of $hit sandwich he'll be snacking on here shortly.
Instead of leaving me smart-ass messages, this punk should be getting me a cashier's check!
Old 02-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

It's been hit or miss for few days trying to catch up, and just ran across this thread.

All I have to say is what a Fin tool, to not man up and pay the 900bucks. What a shame.

Best of luck Ed with getting your money.

David
Old 02-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin

Quit picking on pole smokers and pickle smoochers!!! Damn, forgot to send this under a fake name...

I wish these young punks grew up back when I did where your word was your word, you didn't screw people, you paid what you owed, and if you pulled a stunt like this you knew you would take an azz-thumping and you knew you deserved it. Today's mindset seems to be more along the lines of screw everyone, let someone else deal with my problems and debt, and if you touch me I will sue your azz instead of taking it like a man.

Quick Reply: Member needs some help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.