If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Member Platinum Member fountain4play's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Nor-Tech 3600 SuperCat "Suppression"
    Omaha - LOTO
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bongo View Post
    Have you thought about listing it with Charlene on brokerage? She sold my 27 for more than I was asking and did it in less than 30 days?

I'd like to find a 29 with twin small blocks or a single 500 but my limit is $55K on a trailer. We want a boat for the river here and to tow a few places.
    I haven't talked to Charlene about mine, it's stored with them inside down at Raymond's Landing. Preston and Steve have maintained it since I bought it in early 2001. It has twin 350 Mags and $55k will take it but I don't have a trailer for it...

If I don't move it, I guess I'll have to teach the wifey how to drive with twins, shouldn't be too hard for her she's a power tool girl and has always had her own boat...LOL
    Last edited by fountain4play; 03-01-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123