Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help Airtime get his knee!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181091-help-airtime-get-his-knee.html)

gsmith9898 03-01-2008 07:35 AM

Done.

SpeedGirl 03-01-2008 07:38 AM

done.!

Audiofn 03-01-2008 07:45 AM

Thanks all. By the way it is Arti Cokely. Thanks for pointing that out Speed Girl :D

wantingmore 03-01-2008 08:19 AM

Done. Good luck Art.

DONZI 03-01-2008 03:13 PM

Done !
Keep your head up Artie!

berns29scarab 03-01-2008 09:20 PM

Done..good luck bro

AIR TIME 03-02-2008 05:05 PM

I just saw this post thanks jon and anyone who sends a post to her. the day before my surgery 5th one in 4yrs now comp decided my doc wants to much money and said no. my doc said he would take 20% off his price. comp said no. I already did my blood work last week and other test. oh by the way the co. is AIG INSURANCE at 1st they denyedmy claim in feb of 04, it took 8mons to get to court I already had my hmo pay for 2 knee operations that may and june. the judge order all back pay and sent me to his doc. I was late for the apointment and comp stopped my checks for 5 mons again and it goes on and on with AIG THEY HAVE NEVER SENT THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF PAY TOO. They want your payment every month but I you need them your phucked. I did notice there stock is down 6% all time low:Dpeople must be catching on every chance I have I tell people what they do. by the way the pain pills I take now because my back and other knee are damaged from not walking right, so if you have a chance please send hank a note, there fighting over like 4 to 6 grand out of this operation and my docs office said this is the 1st case where the insurance co,wont work on the price. thanks and call me for the full story:( arthur cokely

Dean Ferry 03-02-2008 05:40 PM

Done,
Art, my brother is kinda getting the run around on his workman's comp claim also, Itold him to get a lawyer, and turn him loose on the WC.
Good luck,
Dean

Sick Stinger 03-02-2008 05:43 PM

Arti sent and you know im behind you 110% anythign you need you know where to find me and you always have a place on my Velocity anytime
-Mike

AIR TIME 03-02-2008 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry (Post 2468409)
Done,
Art, my brother is kinda getting the run around on his workman's comp claim also, Itold him to get a lawyer, and turn him loose on the WC.
Good luck,
Dean

yah I have a lawyer too, but I am still waiting to here back from him.:hitfan: and he is well known here. by the time if I have too get another doc there goes another 3 mons which would most likely = the money there fighting over and get some half azz doc too. my doc has worked with me over a year trying other operation, and injections that wont work. art