If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Found my Pics

My Boats:
    2001 Formula 382 "Liquidated Damages"

Found my Pics

I made a post a while back about a boat that I picked up in Pensecola for a friend and hauled back to Louisiana. The boat was a personell boat off of the USS Forrestal. I was 23 years old when I made the haul. As I remember , the weight was not an issue, but the load was 12' wide. I am not sure the dimensions of the boat, but I am sure someone on the board will know.

Attached are two pics of the boat on the lowboy. As I remember, the boat had a single 671 detroit diesel, with under 100 hours on it. The owner bought it, and was building a cabin for it. The boat stayed on our property for about 5 years, and was still not finished. My father was tired of looking at it, and told the owner that he needed to move it. It was moved, in 2003-2004, but I don't know if it was ever finished.

The owner was killed in a plane crash last year in South Louisiana in a private single engine crash.
    Attached Images Attached Images