Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami boat show, restroom talk. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181297-miami-boat-show-restroom-talk.html)

wrinkleface 03-04-2008 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2469758)
During the recent Miami Boat Show I was in the men's restroom doing normal restroom thing.

One guy at the urinal, wearing a Baja shirt. There is another guy at the next urinal with a Fountain shirt.
I took the third urinal and started my business.
The Baja salesman got finished walked up to the sink, opened the faucet wide, steaming hot, took a handful of soap. Thoroughly washed his hands, lots of soap, all around the knuckles, in between the fingers, to his elbow, and with a bunch of towels dried his hands, dry and spotless.
By this time the Fountain salesman was at the sink as well. Opened the faucet a smidgen, took a little-bitty dab of soap, washed his hands, finger nails, wrist and with only one small sheet of paper towel completely dried his hands and folded it into a small pack and in the trash the towel went.
The Baja guy looked, and watched him with some concern and said… “We at Baja Marine are taught to be thorough and not cheep”, and rolled his eye at the Fountain dude, as I tucked away, and zipped up.
The Fountain guy turned with some spite and replied, “We at Fountain are trained to be efficient and not wasteful.”, and steered down at Baja.
I grinned a bit, walked to the door and on the way out, and I turned and said; ” we at Formula don’t piss on our hands.” and left them to their debate.
:cool-smiley-011:

R U Scott Porter!!!???:evilb:

TexomaPowerboater 03-04-2008 08:42 AM

I went to the show and the baja salesman says "so what kind of boat do you own," I said an Apache. He said WHATS THAT? I just chuckled to myself.

JB4Boyne 03-04-2008 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2470434)
I went to the show and the baja salesman says "so what kind of boat do you own," I said an Apache. He said WHATS THAT? I just chuckled to myself.

Any good salesman for any brand, talking in regards to the competition should say.
"There really fast boats, I pass them all the time":p

spectras only 03-04-2008 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2469758)
During the recent Miami Boat Show I was in the men's restroom doing normal restroom thing.

walked to the door and on the way out, and I turned and said; ” we at Formula don’t piss on our hands.” and left them to their debate.
:cool-smiley-011:

I guess it's better not shaking hands with Formula sales people , eh !

Strip Poker 388 03-04-2008 12:31 PM

At Hustler we use both hands:rolleyes::drink:

BoatinBabe 03-04-2008 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2470737)

Because you need to or just want to? :confused:

wrinkleface 03-04-2008 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2470737)

1 to hold your undies out and the other 2 try and find the tool!!!?????:evilb:

Downtown42 03-04-2008 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2470763)
1 to hold your undies out and the other 2 try and find the tool!!!?????:evilb:

there you go again !! :evilb:

always there to help in the mens room :party-smiley-004:

wrinkleface 03-04-2008 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42 (Post 2470786)
there you go again !! :evilb:

always there to help in the mens room :party-smiley-004:

Yip!:p:hitfan:

Strip Poker 388 03-04-2008 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by BoatinBabe (Post 2470751)
Because you need to or just want to? :confused:

Both:D

Ya have to watch it when wrinkleface follows Downtown42 into the pisser,it sounds like a tap dance between the two:evilb::evilb: